Desktop Operation Sensor 7.4
Desktop Operation Sensor 7.4 Ranking & Summary
Desktop Operation Sensor 7.4 description
Desktop Operation Sensor 7.4 is an HMI for supervisory-level monitoring and control applications used for scalability and integration between machine and supervisory levels, which enables you to trigger and control many window processes at the same time.With a distributed and scalable architecture, it can support distributed plug & play sensor applications, giving maximum control over information everywhere you want it.
Desktop Operation Sensor lets you create macros to control your Windows applications, automate program processes and assign tasks to scheduled events. With keyboard-mouse macro recorder, and player designed to help you eliminate repetitive operations.
In the world of real-time, it is rare that an application performs only one task, typically, multiple tasks must be performed. In addition, these tasks must be performed "at the same time" and must meet certain time constraints. For example, if a monitoring system for a network database must check the data file for update 10 times per hour, or at specified time conditions, the system must perform several operations. It must monitor the data through the network, it must watch the data file at different time, it must check and compare the data file, and finally it will probably archive or update the data file to the disk. Each of these tasks must be performed concurrently with the others and must meet the timing constraints. In Desktop Operation Sensor, the ability to monitor multiple processes allows an application to trigger multiple tasks.
There are five different groups of sensors: System group, Timer group, Desktop group, Remote group, and I/O group. You could put one, two, or any number of group sensors to monitor multiple processes at the same time.
- Sensor - Timer
- Timer control sensor, such as, Hour, Minute, Second, Daily Frequency and Windows Running time.
- Sensor - System
- Window action control sensor, such as, System Exit Request, Display Resolution Changed, System Device Changed, System Fonts Changed, Printer Job Active, System Color Changed, System Time Changed, and System Setting Changed.
- Sensor - Desktop
- Desktop action sensor, such as, System Idle, Watch Folder, Download Monitor, Upload Monitor, Hard Disk Space, Physical Memory, Page File Memory, Virtual Memory, Modem Status, Running Program, and Not Running Program.
- Sensor - I/O
- Interface I/O control sensor, such as, Interface Input and Comm Port Input.
- Sensor - Remote
- Remote control sensor, such as, Web Remote.
- Sensor - Trace
- Trace control sensor, such as, Trace Window Title.
- Sensor Group
- Timer Sensors.
- System Sensors.
- Desktop Sensors.
- I/O Sensors.
- Remote Sensors.
- Real-time windows action sensors.
- Systems monitor support.
- Schedule launch trigger.
- Interface I/O Access support.
- Supervisory application program.
- Macro action.
- Multithreading / Multitasking.
Enhancements: Performance and interface enhancements
- IBM PC/AT compatible Pentium class PC running at 266 MHz or faster
- Windows9x/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista series operating system
- 128MB system memory (256 MB recommended, depend on selected sensors)
- 20MB of local hard disk space
- VGA monitor (Optional)
Desktop Operation Sensor 7.4 Screenshot
Desktop Operation Sensor 7.4 Keywords
Bookmark Desktop Operation Sensor 7.4
Desktop Operation Sensor 7.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.