Djuggler Enterprise 2.2.1
Djuggler Enterprise 2.2.1 Ranking & Summary
Djuggler Enterprise 2.2.1 description
Djuggler Enterprise 2.2.1 is data integration software that can automate repetitive web & data tasks.
The visual data logic environment supports many actions to integrate SQL databases, flat files, XML, Excel, Access and web data (screen scraping). The easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface creates scripts that can be deployed as stand-alone Windows executables.
Data can come from anywhere in the current business environment. The success of a business not only depends on carefully keeping your own data, but also the ability to integrate your business process with data from elsewhere. Businesses are starting to use this concept of leveraging outside data to get closer to their customers, have a better pulse on their business and monitor and understand external threats and opportunities.
- Combine local data with data from the Web
- Analyze data with powerful Business Intelligence rules
- Import and Export data from Web based applications and services
- Advanced data cleansing using multiple data sources
- Transform data from one format to another
- Compare data between multiple data sources
- Convert legacy data to industry standards
1.Typical Djuggler Business case
- An car insurance company wants to assess second hand car prices by car make and year of production, in order to establish their allowances. They scan online second hand car market places to obtain recent price info for brands, models and age. The Djuggler data integration software automates the collection of data on a weekly basis and integrates the data with their enterprise data warehouse. From there the data is used to hand out allowance sums.
2. Integrating data is key for business intelligence
- Djuggler schema of data integration between web, flat files, XML, databases and applications (ETL).Data might be coming to you in the form of web sites, databases, flat files, Excel, XML or else. This data often comes in changing formats from changing sources. Integrating and analysing this data with core information from data warehouses is key for Business Intelligence (BI) and Competitive Intelligence (CI). Unfortunately automating and updating data from different data sources in various formats in data warehouses is often a challenge for IT departments and slow and time consuming process.
3. Data integration and ETL
- A solution to cope with this problem is ETL (Extract, Transform and Load). Instead of trying to change your back-end IT infrastructure to keep up with developments, you use a light-weight ETL tool to extract data from diverse data sources, transform and analyse into a suitable formats and load it into the data warehouse or a dashboard.
- Djuggler offers an intuitive and simple plain-English ETL scripting environment specially suited for data integration solutions. Instead of writing code, you drag and drop data action rules into a simple script. Each rule has a few specific properties you can configure for creating powerful ETL action scripts that can be deployed as small stand-alone Windows executables.
4. Bottom line
- Djuggler makes short work of (real-time) integration of structured and unstructured data and web sources. It has a host of functions and actions to easily collect data, adapt and transform the data into the composition and format you need, and integrate or load it into your business systems. These sources include structured information in applications, databases, XML and Excel spreadsheets, unstructured content such as documents, HTML, email and semi-structured information from websites that hide structured data behind a web interface like a web product catalog.
- Simplify your complex data tasks and access, discover, cleanse, and integrate your data from virtually any system or in any format.
- Djuggler combines ETL (Extract, Transform and Load), EII (Enterprise Information Integration) and BI (Business Intelligence) in a single-source solution.
- Quickly and easily address diverse data, without programming code. The unique visual script workbench supports over 200 actions to aggregate data from the web, flat files, etc.
- The easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface creates scripts that can be deployed as stand-alone Windows executables.
Enhancements: Improved xml functions and help.
Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98 or better.
Djuggler Enterprise 2.2.1 Screenshot
Djuggler Enterprise 2.2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Djuggler Enterprise 2.2.1
Djuggler Enterprise 2.2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.