DNC Precision 2.6.0 Buld 58
DNC Precision 2.6.0 Buld 58 Ranking & Summary
DNC Precision 2.6.0 Buld 58 description
DNC Precision 2.6.0 Build 58 is launched to be a creative and useful NC operation and management software, allowing full control of the process via serial port, which operates as a multiple NC management gateway allowing for secure access to numerically controlled device.
DNC Precision is a communications program specially developed to exchange data and programs between a computer and any Numerical Control (NC) machine. The program makes it possible to send and receive programs written in the machine language.
- Send and receive files. This program can send and receive files both in the manual mode (under the control of the PC user) and automatically by receiving certain requests from the NC;
- Multiple CNC. Working with several machines at a time if the system is built according to the radial scheme where each machine is connected to a separate serial port;
- Drip feed. The software supports drip feeding the large program to the machine control, if the control supports it and you have the proper handshaking. On most controls this is an optional feature, so yours may not support it;
- Flexible configuration. Creating separate configurations for several machines (configuring port parameters, using software or hardware handshaking, configuring the format of files that are sent and received, restricting users' access to the program settings, choosing a separate folder with programs for each machine);
- Automatic (server) mode. It is the most "advanced" and intellectual working mode of the program. In this mode all the program actions are performed automatically without the PC user actions. When the program is launched, it is automatically switched to the mode for receiving information from the machine. When receiving some data, the program analyzes their contents and depending on the processed information performs responds in one way or another;
- Creating back-ups. While transmitting files from the machine to the computer, sometimes it happens so that the transmitted file already exists on the disk in the specified folder;
- Advanced remote commands processing. Is the most convenient way of transmitting the information between the machine and the PC. Nearly any information can be transmitted in this form. Using this way, the NC operator can request the information (folder contents, files) from the DNC Precision. The NC operator sends a small program to the DNC Precision with the requests, to which he would like to receive responses;
- Files list. In the server mode the DNC Precision can process the request to send the list of files located in the folder specified in the machine options;
- Reports. While transmitting and receiving files, processing requests in the automatic mode, it is sometimes necessary to inform the operator about the operation performance status. It can be done with the help of reports. The DNC Precision can generate the following types of fully customizable reports: successful file receiving, failure request and non successful file receiving.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP x86,x64/2003 x86,x64/Vista x86,x64
DNC Precision 2.6.0 Buld 58 Screenshot
DNC Precision 2.6.0 Buld 58 Keywords
Bookmark DNC Precision 2.6.0 Buld 58
DNC Precision 2.6.0 Buld 58 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.