EasyGPS 2.9.6 Ranking & Summary
EasyGPS 2.9.6 description
EasyGPS is the fast and easy way to create, edit, and transfer waypoints and routes between your computer and your Garmin, Magellan, or Lowrance GPS.
EasyGPS is a program that generates and edits routes.
Using EasyGPS, you can manage all of your waypoints and routes, and display them in lists sorted by name, elevation, or distance.
EasyGPS connects your GPS to the best mapping and information sites on the Internet, giving you one-click access to street and topo maps, aerial photos, weather forecasts, and nearby attractions.
And because EasyGPS is part of the TopoGrafix family of outdoor products, youll be able to exchange GPS data with EasyGPS and ExpertGPS users all over the world!
- Added support for Garmins new Colorado receivers.
- Changed the Send to GPS/Receive from GPS commands for Garmin nuvi to transfer files automatically over USB.
- Added dozens of new file formats to the File/Import command.
- Added support for all of the 2008 Lowrance GPS receivers.
- Fixed a crash when deleting a layer (hold Shift while selecting layer)
- Changed CSV import to allow numbers with commas like "1,234,567"
- Added Florida Albers projection to GIS Option Pack / ExpertGPS Pro
EasyGPS 2.9.6 Screenshot
EasyGPS 2.9.6 Keywords
Bookmark EasyGPS 2.9.6
EasyGPS 2.9.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.