ES Clipboard Monitor Engine 1.4.2
ES Clipboard Monitor Engine 1.4.2 Ranking & Summary
ES Clipboard Monitor Engine 1.4.2 description
ES Clipboard Monitor Engine 1.4.2 is described as an advanced yet easy to use Java application that monitors the clipboard for images, text, HTML, and files. When a new image or data is copied to the clipboard, it utilizes the same base Java engines available in the ES Image Printer Driver. The default option is to save the images to a specified location in the following formats: PNG, BMP, JPEG, TIFF, Multi-Page TIFF, PNM, JPEG 2000, GIF, and PDF. Color formats supported: 8, 16, 24, and 32-bit color, 8 and 16-bit gray scale, and black and white.
In addition to simply saving the images in various formats, they can also automatically be passed as parameters to a specified program. By default, upon image detection, a dialog is displayed in which the user may choose whether or not they want to process/intercept an image or data copied to the clipboard. This dialog can be disabled so automatic interception always occurs. All of these settings can be configured via XML files, in addition to the displayable GUI dial
- Capture/Process any images, HTML, text, or files copied to the clipboard.
- Choose from the following color formats: Binary, Gray Scale (8 and 16 bit), and Color (8, 16, 24, and 32 bit).
- Save files to any accessible directory and drive letter, as well as UNC paths on Windows.
- Option to ask whether or not to process something captured to the clipboard.
- Use Print-Screen button to trigger capturing of screenshots automatically for processing.
- Create BMP, TIFF, Multi-Page TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, PNM, GIF, Animated GIF, and PDF files.
- Color formats supported: 8, 16, 24, and 32-bit color, 8 and 16-bit gray scale, and black and white.
- Create thumbnails of any size.
- Make each image/page be a separate image by using BMP, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, PNM formats.
- Attach files to an email and send via SMTP.
- Upload to an FTP server.
- Upload to a web server via HTTP or HTTPS.
- Upload to a server, web service, etc., using SOAP messaging.
- Save the files into a database (SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Oracle, MySQL, Access, etc) using JDBC or ODBC.
- Utilize special tags in filenames in order to read environment variables, generate unique ids, timestamps, etc.
- Cross-platform Java code runs on Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP (32 and 64-bit), 2003, Vista (32 and 64-bit), Mac OS X, UNIX, Linux, AIX, etc.
- Open the default Operating System viewer, supplying the filenames as parameters, after processing.
- Option to ZIP a batch of files into a single ZIP file.
- Execute a specific program, supplying the filenames as parameters, after processing.
- Utilizes same base code as the ES Image Printer Driver for maximum flexibility and configuration.
- Highly customizable and configurable via GUI interface or XML files.
- XML files can be loaded from a server for global settings in a business environment.
- Very modular engines (components) aid in super fast development and fixes.
- Custom development and/or integration always possible.
- Flexible licensing available. Home vs business licenses (seat based, OEM/royalty free, and source code).
- Designed to be easily customizable and embedded in other products for developers.
- Plug-in custom user graphical components such as labels, text fields, combo boxes, even a file browse button.
- Generate XML files with information about the printed files, environment variables, custom user inputs, etc.
- Windows developers can configure the driver to call a Java class that implements an interface to monitor processing.
- Windows developers can configure the driver to call a native DLL callback function for full control.
- Option to install as Windows Service.
- Progress can be monitored by a tooltip over an icon in the system tray.
- Settings can be administered via an optional system tray icon.
- The captured results can automatically be uploaded into an ES Imaging capture queue.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
ES Clipboard Monitor Engine 1.4.2 Screenshot
ES Clipboard Monitor Engine 1.4.2 Keywords
Bookmark ES Clipboard Monitor Engine 1.4.2
ES Clipboard Monitor Engine 1.4.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.