Event Log Explorer 188.8.131.521
Event Log Explorer 184.108.40.2061 Ranking & Summary
Event Log Explorer 220.127.116.111 description
Event Log Explorer allows you to view the description of each event without any additional mouse click - all desciptions are displayed in the Event Description box of log window, or even directly in the event list.Friendly and powerful user interface lets you select between two styles: Multi-document or tabbed-document interface.Event Log Explorer provides powerful event search and filtering engine. You can easily filter events in the list by any criteria. Every filter can be saved into file - this saves your time when you want to re-apply the filter in future.
Unlike standard Windows Event Viewer, Event Log Explorer can print event logs or even separate events. You can also export your event logs to other formats. At the time, Event Log Explorer supports export to HTML, Microsoft Excel and tab-separated text files.
- Multiple-document or tabbed-document user interface depending on user preferences
- Event Log Explorer provides you with 2 user interface types. Multiple-document interface (MDI) allows you to open unlimited number of event logs and place them all inside the main window of Event Log Explorer. Tabbed-document interface (TDI) allows you to open unlimited number of event logs and features the best way of navigation between logs.
- Favorite computers and their logs are grouped into a tree
- With Event Log Explorer you can view event logs on different computers. For your convenience you can group your computers in a tree. Then you can simply select the desired event log from the desired computer , and it will be opened immediately.
- Viewing event logs and event logs files
- With Event Log Explorer you can open event logs as event log files. To open an event log file, just select File -> Open Log File.
- Archiving event logs
- Archiving event logs is very important task. Very large event logs affect system performance, but administrators must be ale to analyze past events. The appropriate solution is to limit the size of event logs, and backup event logs on regular basis. Event Log Explorer allows you to save opened event log as an event log file manually or automatically.
- Event descriptions and binary data are in the log window
- Unlike standard Event Viewer, Event Log Explorer allows you to view the description and binary data of each event without additional commands. All descriptions are displayed in the Event Description box of log window. You can close this box if you don't need to read event descriptions. You can also display event descriptions in the event list as a column.
- Event list can be sorted by any column and in any direction
- Event Log Explorer allows you to sort event list by any column - just click on the column header, and event list will be re-sorted immediately. If you click on the column twice - the event list will be resorted in the backward direction.
- Advanced filtering by any criteria including event description text
- You can easily filters events in the list by any criteria. The criteria are reusable - you can save them as a file and apply for another event logs.
- Quick Filter feature allows you to filter event log in a couple of mouse clicks
- It is very easy to filter event log by a single column value. Simply click right mouse button on a cell that will be considered as a filter criteria and you will be prompted to filter on this criteria. E.g. if you click in column "Type" on a cell "Information", you can set a quick filter on Type="Information" criteria.
- Log loading options to pre-filter event logs
- You can pre-filter event log when it's opening. This will reduce memory consumption, increase performance and make log view clear.
- Fast search by any criteria
- With Event Log Explorer you can easily search for event that meets a certain criteria. Just use View ->Find command to start search. To find a next event that meets this criteria, please use View ->Find Next command.
- Fast navigation with bookmarks
- Modern broadband internet browsers allow you to save favorite URLs as bookmarks, that can be easily restored. Similarly Event Log Explorer allows you to mark any events in the as bookmarked and then you can easily return to these events.
- Compatibility with well-known event knowledgebases
- You can get more information about event in the public event knowledgebases. Event Log Explorer supports EventID.net and Microsoft knowlegebases.
- Color coding by Event ID
- Color coding allows you to easily distinguish between different events.
- Sending Event Log to printer
- Unlike standard Windows Event Viewer, Event Log Explorer can print event logs. Print options let you select from several styles of print.
- Export log to different formats
- You can export your event logs to other formats. At the time, Event Log Explorer supports export to HTML, tab-separated and Excel documents.
- Read damaged EVT files and generate EVT files from event views.
- Event Log Explorer can access EVT files directly (without Event Log API). This allows you to read damaged event logs, read event logs when Event Log service is not available (e.g. in BartPE or other preinstalled environment), or generate your own EVT files.
- Supported OS: Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7
Event Log Explorer 18.104.22.1681 Screenshot
Event Log Explorer 22.214.171.1241 Keywords
Bookmark Event Log Explorer 126.96.36.1991
Event Log Explorer 188.8.131.521 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.