Eventum 2.2 Ranking & Summary
Eventum 2.2 description
Eventum 2.2 provides you with a powerful issue tracking system which can allow you to track incoming technical support department requests by a support department and quickly organize tasks and bugs by a software development.
In addition, Eventum is used by the MySQL AB Technical Support team, and has allowed us to dramatically improve our response times.
- Allow visitors to sign up with new
- Eventum accounts
- Ability to turn this feature off altogether
- Specify which projects are available for users who create their own accounts
- Specify which permission level these users are granted
- Ability to run several projects with the same instance of EventumCreate custom releases, categories and priorities for each project
- Assign users to specific projects
- Configure certain projects to allow anonymous posting of new issues
- Create / Modify / Delete custom issue resolutionsTrack duplicate issues
- Changes to the duplicated issue are automatically propagated to the child issues
- Links from/to the duplicated issue from/to the child ones.
- Integrate your support emails with issues in Eventum
- Use as many email accounts as you want Associate specific email accounts to projects
- Create / Modify / Delete canned email responses to automate common tasks of replying to support email
- Email Routing Interface
- Email attachments are automatically saved in issue.
- Control who is authorized to send emails in each issue.
- Blocked emails are saved as notes for later use.Integration with CVS/SVN
- Keep a history of all modified files associated with a given issue
- The CVS module, filename, developer and revision information is savedIntegration with third party tools
- Ability to view changes between revisionsAbility to view the source of specific revisions of files
- Time tracking tool allows you to keep your schedule up-to-date in a per issue basis
- Upload as many files as you want in one go
- Report as many issues as you want without having to leave the issue report screen
- PHP 4.1.0 or newer versions
- PCRE Extension (usually enabled by default with newer PHP versions)
- Session Extension (usually enabled by default with newer PHP versions)
- MySQL Extension (built-in support with most PHP distributions)
- GD Extension
- MySQL Database Server
Requirements:: MySQL Database Server
Eventum 2.2 Screenshot
Eventum 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark Eventum 2.2
Eventum 2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.