EVEREST Ultimate Edition 4.60 Build 1509 Beta / 4.60.1500
EVEREST Ultimate Edition 4.60 Build 1509 Beta / 4.60.1500 Ranking & Summary
EVEREST Ultimate Edition 4.60 Build 1509 Beta / 4.60.1500 description
EVEREST Ultimate Edition is an industry leading system diagnostics and benchmarking solution for enthusiasts PC users, based on the award-winning EVEREST Technology.
During system optimizations and tweaking it provides essential system and overclock information, advanced hardware monitoring and diagnostics capabilities to check the effects of the applied settings. FPU, CPU and memory benchmarks are available to measure the actual system performance for comparing it to previous states or other PCs.
Furthermore, complete software, operating system and security information makes EVEREST Ultimate Edition a comprehensive system diagnostics tool that offers a total of 100 pages of information about your PC.
Motherboard & CPU
Accurate low-level information about motherboard, CPU and BIOS, including chipset details, DMI enumeration, AGP configuration information, SPD memory modules list, DRAM timing information and CPU instruction set support.
Video adapter & monitor
Detailed information about the video adapter, video drivers and monitor, including DDC information, monitor serial number and supported video modes detection, low-level GPU details, OpenGL and Direct3D features list.
Information about all hard disk and optical disk drives, including IDE autodetection, S.M.A.R.T. disk health monitoring, ASPI SCSI devices list and partitions information.
Network adapters, multimedia, input devices
Exhaustive information about network adapters, sound cards, keyboard, mouse and game controllers, including NIC MAC address detection, IP and DNS list, network traffic monitoring, DirectSound, DirectMusic and DirectInput information.
Information about PCI, PnP, PCMCIA and USB devices, communication ports, power management information, device resources list, printers information.
Detailed Windows information, including operating system installation date and product key, system services and system drivers list, process information, environment variables list, system folders list, system files and Event Logs content, AX and DLL files list, UpTime information.
Server and display
Information about network shares, users and groups list, logged on users list, account security settings, opened files list, fonts list and Windows desktop configuration details.
Large amount of information about networking status, remote access and mailing accounts, network resources and Internet settings. List of network routes, Internet Explorer cookies and history of visited web pages.
Detailed information about installed programs, scheduled tasks and startup programs.
Operating system security information including DEP (Data Execution Prevention) status, list of installed security patches and system restore status.
Firewall, anti-spyware and anti-trojan software list. Anti-virus software information including virus database details.
EVEREST CPUID panel to provide a compact overview on CPU, motherboard, RAM and chipset. Invaluable information on overclocked systems, dynamic refresh to support Enhanced Intel SpeedStep and AMD CoolnQuiet technologies.
Sensor information including system, CPU and GPU temperature, fan status, CPU, GPU, AGP and DRAM voltage monitoring, S.M.A.R.T. disk health status. Support for Corsair Xpert memory modules.
Sensor icons feature to display actual system temperature and voltage values on the System Tray.
CPU and FPU benchmarks
State of the art multi-threaded benchmark methods to measure performance of both old and brand new processors. References list to compare actual performance with other systems.
Memory read and write speed, memory latency measurement to stress the memory and cache subsystem, including references list to compare actual performance with other systems.
Disk Benchmark module
Disk Benchmark module to measure performance of hard disk drives, optical disk drives (CD/DVD/Blu-Ray) and USB flash drives. Graphical overview of disk performance measured on different areas of the disk surface.
Tips & suggestions
Detection of possible hardware and software misconfiguration and compatibility issues.
Easy-to-use method to produce report files of the system, by either using pre-configured report profiles or custom selection of information.
Three different report file formats: plain text, customizable HTML and the unique MHTML format. MHTML reports including icons are ideal for printing purposes.
Report e-mailing and printing
Built-in e-mail transfer client using SMTP, also support for MAPI and Outlook protocols. Instant report display and one-click printing capabilities using IE4 technology.
Lavalys EVEREST is designed to run on 32 and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, and it fully supports Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0 SP6, 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista. EVEREST has exceptionally low system resource requirements (minimum 486 processor with 32 MB RAM).
Low-level hardware information: 44 pages
Software and operating system information: 44 pages
Security related information: 6 pages
DirectX information including Direct3D acceleration features
Diagnostics module that simplifies troubleshooting
10 benchmark modules to measure CPU, FPU and memory performance
Benchmark reference results to compare measured performance to other systems
Cache & Memory Benchmark Suite
Hard disk, optical drive and flash drive benchmarking with RAID array support
UpTime and DownTime statistics with critical errors counter
Monitor Diagnostics to check the capabilities of CRT and LCD displays
System Stability Test with thermal monitoring to stress CPU, FPU, memory and disks
Hardware Monitoring to monitor system temperatures and voltages on the System Tray, OSD, Vista Sidebar or Logitech keyboard LCD [*NEW*]
Temperature, voltage and fan RPM data logging to HTML and CSV log files
Smart Battery information
Web links: IT portals, software and driver download
Manufacturer links: product information, driver and BIOS download
Hardware information database for over 52000 devices
Fully localized user interface: 35 languages
No installation or setup procedure required
- 30 days trial
- CPU and FPU benchmarks to support triple-core and 6-core processors.
- Disk Benchmark can now do disk write tests under Windows Vista.
- System Stability
- Revamped System Stability Test module that will be able to stress and provide insight about your system?s CPU and memory like never before.
- Support for the Intel Skulltrail platform
- Support for Intel 5400, Cantiga and G35 chipsets
- Support for AMD 740G/780G chipsets
- Support for nVIDIA nForce 750i/780i/790i chipsets.
- Support for SiS 672 chipset
- Support for ATI Radeon HD 34xx/36xx and Radeon HD 3870 X2 family of graphics processors.
- Support for nVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS, GeForce 8800 GTS 512, GeForce 9300M G, GeForce 9500M GS and GeForce 9800 GX2 family of graphics processors.
- Support for Enhanced Performance Profiles 2.0.
- Support for Microsoft Windows PE v2.
- Support for PCI Express 2.0 controllers and devices.
- Temperature readout for FB-DIMM memory modules.
- ATA auto-detect and SMART information for USB and FireWire hard disk drives behind Cypress, JMicron and Oxford bridge chips.
- Major Bug Fixes:
- Crash during ACPI tables enumeration
- SQL database communication and timeout issues (applies to CE only!)
- Disk Benchmark: disk write tests under Windows Vista
- Lockup on DFI LANParty and Infinity motherboards, and MSI MegaBook notebooks
- Removing Auto Start Registry entries under 64-bit Windows
- Support for PCI Express 2.0 controllers and devices
- SPD information for DDR3 memory modules with bad SPD CRC
EVEREST Ultimate Edition 4.60 Build 1509 Beta / 4.60.1500 Screenshot
EVEREST Ultimate Edition 4.60 Build 1509 Beta / 4.60.1500 Keywords
Bookmark EVEREST Ultimate Edition 4.60 Build 1509 Beta / 4.60.1500
EVEREST Ultimate Edition 4.60 Build 1509 Beta / 4.60.1500 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 5.02.1784 Beta / 5.02.1750
- Everest Ultimate Edition 5.02.1750
- Everest Ultimate Edition 5.01.1700
- EVEREST Corporate Edition 5.01
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 4.60 Build 1519 Beta / 4.60.1500
- EVEREST Corporate Edition 4.60.1500
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 4.60.1500
- EVEREST Corporate Edition 4.60
- Everest Ultimate Edition 4.50
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 4.20.1180 Beta / 4.20.1170 Stable
- EVEREST Corporate Edition 4.20.1170 Stable
- EVEREST Corporate Edition 4.20