F-Secure Uninstallation Tool 3.0 Build 420
F-Secure Uninstallation Tool 3.0 Build 420 Ranking & Summary
F-Secure Uninstallation Tool 3.0 Build 420 description
It is recommended that you use this un-installation tool only if the regular un-installation methods fail! Warning: The Un-installation Tool does not remove F-Secure products that have been installed in an unsafe location. This is done to avoid loss of important customer data during the un-installation.
Removal of server products:
The removal of the server products is more complex than that of the client products.
Warning: Do not apply these instructions to the Policy Manager if you intend to re-use the machine as a policy manager with its present keys. If you do, you will need to push-install all clients again! If you are not sure, please contact F-Secure support.
To remove F-Secures server product, do as follows:
- Uninstall the product by using Add/Remove Program from Control Panel.
- Once the un-installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Remove the following keys from the registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE|SOFTWARE|Data Fellows
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE|SOFTWARE|BackWeb (if it exists)
- Delete the F-Secure installation directory.
- Restart your computer.
F-Secure Uninstallation Tool 3.0 Build 420 Screenshot
F-Secure Uninstallation Tool 3.0 Build 420 Keywords
Bookmark F-Secure Uninstallation Tool 3.0 Build 420
F-Secure Uninstallation Tool 3.0 Build 420 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.