FireDaemon Pro 1.9.2325
FireDaemon Pro 1.9.2325 Ranking & Summary
FireDaemon Pro 1.9.2325 description
FireDaemon Pro 1.9.2325 is a useful tool which is designed to allow you to schedule, configure, install and run your application program executable or script as a Windows Service. Using this version of FireDaemon will bring you such pleasure and benefits as well.
This system utility allows you to install and run any 32-bit or 64-bit application (EXE or DLL) or script (BAT CMD, .NET, Perl, Java, Python, TCL TK) as a Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista or 2008 service. FireDaemon enables complete configuration of the installed service, which can be completed from the GUI or via XML. Among its key features is a low memory and CPU overhead, subprocess prioritization, support for custom environments, CPU binding, plus monitoring and logging to the event log and on-disk log files.
FireDaemon provides maximum uptime for particular applications, securing them against accidental crashes or intentional shutdowns. A program, setup as a service, runs in the background all the time, regardless of who is or is not logged in. This can be useful for certain programs, such as network management or business productivity software, that you would like running all the time.
Another benefit is the ability to run as a specific local or domain user. Added to this is the ability to configure a service to run for specific periods of time during the day, week or month. This considerably simplifies systems administration and management. FireDaemon additionally allows you to edit all built-in Windows services, effectively allowing you to replace the Windows Service applet (services.msc). FireDaemon is skinnable - allowing you to change buttons, icons and text strings.
- Ability to start your application before you login and run continually across multiple user sessions (either interactively or silently)
- Secure your application against unintentional or malicious shutdown
- Restart your application in the event of failure or at scheduled predetermined intervals
- Ability to modify your application's CPU priority and bind to specific processors or cores
- Execute additional transient programs during the service lifecycle
- Control, log and close pop-ups that your application might display
- Assists in meeting various government regulations, Acts and standards pertaining to computing systems robustness, security, management, access and control (eg. Sarbanes-Oxley, ITIL).
- Run any application or script persistently as a Windows service from system boot - no user logon session required
- Run your application interactively or silently
- Edit built-in Windows services
- Manage your services via web browser or mobile phone with PanelDaemon
- Monitor and restart services in the event of failure
- Integrate services with Service Control Manager Service Recovery options
- Prioritization your application and place them in job groups
- Schedule your service to run at certain times or be restarted automatically
- Automatically close pop-ups
- Requires negligible memory and CPU consumption
- Configure your services via feature rich UI or at the command line via XML - no need to purchase separate products
- Comprehensive logging and debugging (Windows event logs, debug and output capture log files)
- Bind your service to specific CPUs or cores
- Runs on all Microsoft operating systems (32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008)
- Compatible with Active Directory and Server Clusters
- Runs on all virtualized operating systems (eg. VMware, Hyper-V, Virtual PC, Parallels, Xen)
- Community oriented fanatical technical and sales support
- Extensive documentation, FAQs and HOWTOs
- New Options Dialog.
- New Service Restart options.
- Bug fixes.
- Intel/AMD CPU 1.4Ghz
- 512MB RAM
- 40GB HDD
FireDaemon Pro 1.9.2325 Screenshot
FireDaemon Pro 1.9.2325 Keywords
Bookmark FireDaemon Pro 1.9.2325
FireDaemon Pro 1.9.2325 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.