Flash & Media Capture 1.8.133 SR2
Flash & Media Capture 1.8.133 SR2 Ranking & Summary
Flash & Media Capture 1.8.133 SR2 description
Flash & Media Capture 1.8.133 SR2 is designed as a useful application for MS Internet Explorer that allows you to save and play images and Flash applets.
Flash & Media Capture is a Windows plugin software for IE. Flash & Media Capture adds a nice toolbar that allows you to save all images and Flash applets from a page to the folder you want.
Flash & Media Capture also allows you to automatically save images (all or above certain dimensions) and Flash to the folder you want. For example, you may browse a picture gallery and have all photos you see to be kept in a folder on your hard disk.
- Flexible video conversion
- Flash video files (FLV) are not supported by most of portable devices (cell phones, PDA and players) and home multimedia appliances.
- Flash and Media Capture gives a convenient way to save captured video in various formats.
- Select the desired video file in the application's Save dialog and click the Convert file button.
- You can convert flash video to one of the following formats: AVI, iPhone, iPod, MPEG-4, MOV, MPEG-1, WMV.
- Saving all kinds of media with an ease
- This tool is great for making collections of images on your disk from online photo albums, image forums and desktop wallpaper sites.
- It also allows you to automatically save images (all or above certain dimensions), video files and Flash to the folder you want. For example, you may browse a picture gallery and have all photos you see to be kept in a folder on your hard disk.
- There is a dialog window included that shows all images, video and Flash files on the page. Preview and selective save is possible.
- Flash and Media Capture also has unique capability to save Compound Flash Files. It is necessary when Flash applet consists of several linked .swf files. Saving only one of them will not make working such Flash applet correctly.
- MS Internet Explorer toolbar:
- Adds toolbar to MS IE browser with the buttons to save images, Flash, autosave them, open the settings window.
- If you want to save a series of images from various Web pages, you can setup Flash & Media Capture to place all images you see to a folder on your disk. You can also specify the dimensions of the images to save and to skip automatically.
- Improved floating toolbar position over images and Flash applets
- Added delay before showing the floating toolbar
- Added setting to skip showing floating toolbar over small-size images
- Improved .flv files preview
- Improved behavior on hot key when the program cannot find media under the mouse cursor
- Improved video converter options
- Bug Fix: Fixed showing Flash video in the Save dialog
- Bug Fix: Fixed adding the same file to the Video Cache dialog several times
- Bug Fix: Fixed Internet Explorer hangup on closing it when video is being downloaded
- Bug Fix: Fixed downloading video information update
- Bug Fix: Fixed issues with Internet Explorer versions earlier than 8.0
- Bug Fix: Fixed disabling Copy URL context menu item
- Platform: Windows 2000, Windows NT® 4.0, Windows XP, Windows 2003 or Windows Vista.
- Memory: 64MB of RAM, or the minimum memory required to run Windows, although more memory is recommended for better performance.
- Download File Size: 3976K
- Disk Space Required to Install Program: 5000K
Flash & Media Capture 1.8.133 SR2 Screenshot
Flash & Media Capture 1.8.133 SR2 Keywords
Bookmark Flash & Media Capture 1.8.133 SR2
Flash & Media Capture 1.8.133 SR2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.