Folder Size & Analyze Professional 3.60
Folder Size & Analyze Professional 3.60 Ranking & Summary
Folder Size & Analyze Professional 3.60 description
Folder Size & Analyze Professional 3.60 is made to be a smart and proper program which can display folder, disk or FTP server contents as a set of analytical reports or detailed ordered lists in HTML or PDF formats. Application will help you to receive detailed information about folder or disk contents, including information about file types, sizes of child folders, number of modified (created, opened) files for reporting period in the form of analytical reports or detailed lists. It also creates the list of largest files, folder tree or the snapshot of files and folders. Media files, images, documents or folders can be opened directly in the report window.
- Quick classification of folders according to their content or size.
- Quick search of last edited or created files.
- Monitor of file changes.
- Control the work execution.
- Comparative analysis of file changes for periods.
- Analysis of the users' priorities at files reading or writing.
- Classification of files by their size and type.
- Removing unused files.
- Creation a hypertext list of files
- Construction of folder tree.
- Minimum system configuration
- Microsoft Windows XP (Install GDI+ library /gdiplus.dll/ if you want to run application on Windows 2000)
- 800 x 600 screen resolution with 256 colors
- 10 MB free disk space
- 166 MHz Intel Pentium or AMD K5 processor
- 128 MB RAM
- Recommended system configuration
- Microsoft Windows 7
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution with 16.7 million colors
- 50 MB free disk space
- 2 GB RAM
- Internet access
Folder Size & Analyze Professional 3.60 Screenshot
Folder Size & Analyze Professional 3.60 Keywords
Bookmark Folder Size & Analyze Professional 3.60
Folder Size & Analyze Professional 3.60 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.