GFI Backup 2009 - Home Edition 3.0 Build 20100427
GFI Backup 2009 - Home Edition 3.0 Build 20100427 Ranking & Summary
GFI Backup 2009 - Home Edition 3.0 Build 20100427 description
GFI Backup 2009 - Home Edition 3.0 Build 20100427 is a helpful and versatile tool which allows you to back up all your important documents, photos, music, emails. And program settings using a simple but smart wizard-driven interface to nearly every storage device (including local and external disk drives, LAN, CD/DVD, removable devices, remote FTP servers, etc.).
- Easy-to-use Wizard-driven Interface
- A tree-view file manager allows you to see all the files that are in a backup task and the new files that will be stored in the next backup session. GFI Backup™ 2009 - Home Edition starts automatically (this option can be disabled from the program options) at Windows Startup and can be accessed from the system tray. The user interface can be used in Simple or Advanced mode.
- Numerous Backup Storage Options
- GFI Backup - Home Edition allows you to back up on internal or external hard disks, on local area network (LAN) locations, CD/DVD media, Blu-ray removable media devices (USB sticks, memory sticks, flash memory, floppy disks, etc.), and remote locations using FTP with upload auto-resume.
- Synchronize Files and Folders
- The product’s Sync Tasks feature allow you to synchronize folders from different media, enabling you to synchronize the MP3s on your USB stick with those on your computer, for example, or your laptop documents with those on your office desktop computer.
- Backup Program Settings for Various Applications
- Using a public scripting engine, GFI Backup - Home Edition allows you to back up programs settings for various applications such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Outlook email, Outlook Express email, Thunderbird, Eudora, Windows settings and Address Book.
- Backup Open Files Using Volume Shadow Copy Service
- You can back up files even if they are still open using Windows’ Volume Shadow Copy Service. (You must have administrative rights for this service to work as well as Windows XP with SP1 or above, or Windows Vista).
- Standard Zip Archives for Backups
- GFI Backup - Home Edition does not use proprietary archive formats but uses the standard Zip file format. This allows for data to be restored manually from the backup even if GFI Backup - Home Edition is not installed. You can choose to create self-extracting archives as well as backups without compression for faster processing and redundancy. If using ZIP compression, GFI Backup - Home Edition can split and span the archive over multiple hard-drives.
- Incremental and Differential Backups
- GFI Backup - Home Edition can be configured to back up only new and changed files (incremental), or to delete the files that no longer exist in the source location from the current backup (differential). GFI Backup also provides a version control mechanism that allows you to keep multiple versions of a file in stacked backups.
- Military-strength 256-bit AES Strong Encryption
- GFI Backup - Home Edition uses military-strength 256-bit AES strong encryption to protect backed up data privacy. The AES encryption algorithm has been adopted by NIST as an FIPS-approved (Federal Information Processing Standard) symmetric encryption algorithm that should be used by US Government organizations (and others) to protect sensitive information.
- Predefined Searching Filters
- Predefined searching filters allow you to search for specific types of files. You can choose to back up music files, productivity documents, photos and other specific file types from all your hard-drives, without selecting each folder individually. The program will search all fixed drives for you. You can also select your own masks.
- Inclusion/Exclusion Masks for Folders
- With GFI Backup - Home Edition, you can make a backup including/excluding files of the same file type; this allows you to use * to set a wildcard rather than selecting the files individually.
- System Requirements: Hardware
- Intel Pentium III processor or above
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
- 8 MB free hard drive space
- System Requirements: Software
- Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional SP2, SP3 (x86 and the x64 versions), all editions of Windows Vista except for Vista Starter (x86 and the x64 versions) and Windows 7 (x32/64 bit)
GFI Backup 2009 - Home Edition 3.0 Build 20100427 Screenshot
GFI Backup 2009 - Home Edition 3.0 Build 20100427 Keywords
Bookmark GFI Backup 2009 - Home Edition 3.0 Build 20100427
GFI Backup 2009 - Home Edition 3.0 Build 20100427 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Vehicle Manager Home Edition 2.0.1093
- Diskeeper Home Edition 2010 14.0.900.0
- The Bat! Home Edition 4.2.16
- Shell MegaPack.WPF 2009 Build 592223
- Advanced Computer Protection - Home Edition 1.0
- HahooPoker Home Edition 1.80
- CloudBerry Backup for Windows Home Server 126.96.36.1998
- Lazesoft Recover My Password Home Edition 1.0
- F-Secure Internet Security 2009 9.00 Build 148
- Apex Video Converter Home Edition 5.65
- Apex Zune Video Converter Home Edition 6.84
- AVG Internet Security Home Edition 7.5.523a1323
- Apex iPod Video Converter Home Edition 7.96
- PC BackUp 8
- Apex PSP Video Converter Home Edition 5.79
- Apex MOV Video Converter Home Edition 6.88
- Apex AVI Video Converter Home Edition 4.31
- WinTools.net Home Edition 9.2.1
- Apex RM Video Converter Home Edition 4.55
- HOME Edition 7
- KnowHowDB v4 - Home Edition - English
- KnowHowDB v4 - Home Edition Update - Deutsch
- BitDefender Total Security 2010 Beta 3 Build 13.0.12 / 2009 Build 188.8.131.52
- EASEUS Partition Master Home Edition 3.5