GFI EventsManager 11.0.0 Build 20110128 Beta
GFI EventsManager 11.0.0 Build 20110128 Beta Ranking & Summary
GFI EventsManager 11.0.0 Build 20110128 Beta description
GFI EventsManager 11.0.0 Build 20110128 Beta is considered as a convenient and advanced application which helps you meet legal and regulatory compliance including SOX, PCI DSS, Code of Connection and HIPAA. This award-winning solution automatically processes and archives logs, collecting the information you need to know about the most important events occurring in your network. It supports a wide range of event types such as W3C, Windows events, Syslog, SQL Server audit logs and SNMP traps generated by devices such as firewalls, routers and sensors as well as by custom devices.
- Top Features
- Improved installation and usability
- Analysis of Event Logs including SNMP Traps, Windows Event logs, W3C logs, SQL Server audit logs and Syslog
- Real-time alerts, SNMPv2 traps alerting included
- View reports on key security information happening now
- Centralized event logging
- Auto-archive all events into files
- One-click rule and filter creation
- Password Recovery
- Detection of Windows Events that Refer to Administrators
- NEW! GFI EventsManager Audit for Windows
- Other Features
- Computer Discovery and Domain Synchronization
- Certified for Windows Server 2008; Supports Vista
- Deeper granular control of events
- Support for new devices
- SQL Server Auditing
- Translates cryptic windows events
- High performance scanning engine
- Collect events data distributed over a WAN into one central database
- Rule-based event log management
- Advanced event filtering features
- Event log scanning profiles
- Helps to comply with PCI DSS and other regulations
- Remove “noise” or trivial events that make up a large ratio of all security events
- Real-time 24 x 7 x 365 day monitoring and alerting
- Graphically monitor the status of GFI EventsManager and your network through the built-in status monitor
- Report scheduling and automated distribution via email
- Support for virtual environments
- System Requirements: Hardware
- Processor: 2.5 GHz dual core or higher
- RAM: 2048 MB
- Hard disk: 10 GB of available space
- System Requirements: Software
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2008 - Standard or Enterprise (x86 or x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 - Standard or Enterprise
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2) - Standard or Enterprise (x86 or x64)
- Windows 2000 (SP4) - Server or Advanced Server
- Windows 7 - Enterprise, Professional or Ultimate (x86 or x64)
- Windows Vista - Enterprise, Business or Ultimate (x86 or x64)
- Windows XP - Professional (x86 or x64)
- Windows SBS 2008
- Windows SBS 2003
- Other components
- .NET framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 or later.
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.8 or later.
- (Optional) A mail server (If email alerting is configured).
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or later (including Microsoft SQL Express edition) for events archiving.
- Software requirements - Scanned machine(s)
- For Microsoft Windows event log scanning: Remote registry service must be enabled and source folders must be accessible via Windows shares.
- W3C log scanning: The source folders must be accessible via Windows shares.
- Syslog and SNMP Traps: Sources/senders must be configured to send messages to the computer/IP address where GFI EventsManager is installed.
- Microsoft Windows Vista or later scanning: GFI EventsManager must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows Vista or later.
GFI EventsManager 11.0.0 Build 20110128 Beta Screenshot
GFI EventsManager 11.0.0 Build 20110128 Beta Keywords
Bookmark GFI EventsManager 11.0.0 Build 20110128 Beta
GFI EventsManager 11.0.0 Build 20110128 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.