GoodSync 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 15.1 MB
Platform: Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / XP X64 / Vis
Price: USD 29.95
Date added: 2012-04-20
Publisher: Siber Systems Inc
GoodSync 22.214.171.124 description
GoodSync 126.96.36.199 brings you a cost-effective, reliable and valuable backup and file synchronization software for your Windows. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely.
GoodSync is the latest software in a series of highly reliable, easy-to-use products from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization.
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization
- GoodSync can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution
- Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated
- GoodSync can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
- Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices
- Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers/devices.
- Example: You can synchronize files between computers A and B which are not connected to each other, by synchronizing Computer A to a USB disk, and then syncing USB disk to computer B.
- Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement
- GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
- Syncs not just Windows folders but also FTP, WebDAV, SFTP, S3
- GoodSync can sync any two folder located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB), FTP server, WebDAV server, Secure FTP (SSH) server, Amazon S3 server.
- Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC
- GoodSync can sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to desktop.
- Selective File Synchronization: Exclude and Include Filters
- Files can be excluded from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
- 64-bit version, not just 32-bit
- GoodSync for Windows comes both in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives
- You can specify folder path that starts with volume name, so that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses. Details are here.
- No File System Monitoring Is Required
- Changes in files are automatically detected by comparing current file status to the stored file status, so no OS-based file monitoring is required.
- Embedded Jobs Handled
- One folder and its subfolders can participate in more than one sync job, some of these jobs syncing folders above or below this folder. For instance, you can sync folder C:workproject to USB key, sync folder C:work to portable hard drive and file state changes registered in one job will be accounted for by the other job.
- Case Sensitivity
- For GoodSync file and folder names are case-sensitive, that is, Folder/File.txt is not the same as folder/file.txt. So you can easily sync with Internet servers that are case-sensitive. And GoodSync makes sure your file names are the same on both sides of the job, including the case of letters.
- Time Shifts Are Detected And Fixed
- When modification time of number of files is different by the same whole number of hours, GoodSync can correct file modification time without copying the file.
- FTP File Modification Time Sync
- GoodSync uses MDTM FTP command (where available) to get/set precise file modification time.
- File Mod Time Translation For Non-Preserving File Systems
- For file systems that do not preserve file modification time when copying, GoodSync implements a novel time translation technique that make mod time appear to be preserved by copy action.
- Sync Just File Modification Times for Time Shifts
- If you think that files are the same and they have different modification time, GoodSync can copy just modification time, without copying the file bodies.
- Encrypt Backups using EFS
- You can use Windows Encrypting File System (EFS) to encrypt your backups. In GoodSync you can specify encrypted/decrypted status of sync folder.
- Compression in NTFS
- GoodSync can compress one or both sync folders using NTFS compression.
- Copy Locked Files
- GoodSync can copy locked files using Volume Shadow Copy Service.
- Copy Symbolic Links or Drill Down
- Symbolic links can be copied as links (copy as is) or as files to which they are pointing.
- Copy ACL Security Attributes
- Has an option to copy Access Control List (ACL) security attributes of NTFS.
- Speed Limit for File Copy
- GoodSync can limit bandwidth consumed by a sync job by limiting its file copy speed.
- Unix Diff Integrated
- Can call Unix Diff utility to compare text file line by line.
- Online Backups Via Encrypted Channel
- If you backup to Secure FTP or WebDAV + SSL online file systems then all files transferred are encrypted en route.
- Visual Comparison of Folder Trees Made Easy
- File and folders from both sides are displayed in one combined tree making visual comparison easy.
- Slice It and Dice It With Tree Views
- File to be synced are sorted into different groups (All, Left to Right, Right to Left, New Files, Deleted Files, Excluded, etc) and Tree Views allow to see all these different groups in File Tree.
- Job List Pane as Main Control Panel
- Job List pane shows status of all jobs.
- Total Bytes and Counts At All Levels
- At every level of your folder tree you will see how many files and how many bytes will be copied.
- Mini Window for Specialized Applications
- GoodSync can be pre-programmed by system administrator to perform a specific sync jobs and show only minimal Mini-Window GUI.
- Start On Timer or Windows Scheduler
- Analysis and Synchronization can be automatically started every N minutes, or on a schedule by GoodSync in Task Scheduler.
- Start When Files Change
- Analysis and Synchronization can be started when any file in sync folders changes.
- Start On When Folder Is Connected
- GoodSync start synchronizing two folders when both of them connect. This includes:
- Network Share appears due to connection to local network
- Remote server appears due to connection to the Internet
- Portable disk appears due to insertion into computer
- Windows Mobile phone appears due to docking to desktop.
- Start When GoodSync Starts or Windows Logs Off
- GoodSync may starts synchronization automatically when you start GoodSync, say, on Windows Logon. Or when you logoff from Windows session.
- Auto Mount of Network Shares
- GoodSync automatically mounts network share folders when "Analyze" is started.
- Logs of Actions and Changes Report
- All changes are reported, with file modifications, on the tree. All file operations performed by GoodSync are logged to log file and on screen. A change report is available for tracking and analysis.
- E-Mail Log of Automatic Sync
- GoodSync has an option to send e-mail with synchronization session results, once the sync session has been completed.
Reliability and Robustness
- Automatic Reconnect for Remote Folders
- GoodSync automatically reconnects remote folders if they lose connection during Analyze or Sync.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives
- Portable paths for sync folders ensure that the volume that has unique Volume Name will be found no matter what disk letter it gets.
- Auto Backup of Replaced Files
- You can set-up GoodSync to automatically save a copy of the file that GoodSync is about to replace when syncing. This setting allows you to always maintain the last two versions of any file.
- Free Space Required Predicted
- GoodSync computes Free Space needed to complete Sync before you start it, so you know whether you have enough disk space before you start.
- Fast Pre-Analyze Option
- Do not run Analyze on server side if only GoodSync changes server side.
- User Interface Localization
- GoodSync application is available in many languages.
- Non-latin characters in file and folder names transfer well to servers
- GoodSync uploads and downloads files and folders with non-latin names just fine. It works correctly on Windows, networks, FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3 file servers. Developers use UTF-8 to encode file and folder names in transfer and UNICODE internally.
GoodSync 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
GoodSync 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark GoodSync 220.127.116.11
GoodSync 18.104.22.168 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for GoodSync 22.214.171.124. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
GoodSync is launched to be a helpful and smart file backup and file synchronization software which enables you to automatically analyze, synchronize, and back up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally. Free Download
GoodSync for Mac automatically synchronizes and backs up all your important Mac files and folders like photos, mp3s, and iTunes. Works with local, network or removable files and folders as well cloud storage like FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 servers. Free Download