Google Toolbar 6.4.1208.1530
Google Toolbar 6.4.1208.1530 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 2.5 MB
Platform: Windows All
Date added: 2009-12-15
Google Toolbar 6.4.1208.1530 description
Google Toolbar 6.4.1208.1530 is designed to be a handy and innovative tool which lets you share and contribute to web pages.
- Share any web page with your friends right from the Toolbar.
- Contribute and read helpful information on any web page with Google Sidewiki.
- Translate web pages instantly with automatic language detection.
- Add Google Gadgets as custom buttons in your Toolbar: With support for live feeds and custom site search, Google Toolbar custom buttons are more than just bookmarks. Now custom buttons can even support Google Gadgets - when you click on the icon, the gadget will pop down from the Toolbar, no matter what site you are on and close when you are done with it. You can add some of your favorite Google Gadgets to your Toolbar.
- Get faster access to your most visited sites: Every time you open a new tab in your browser, you can easily access your most visited sites, recently added browser and Google bookmarks, and the last few tabs you closed. Each of your most visited sites will be listed with a small screenshot to help you recognize the page and navigate more quickly. .
- Take your Toolbar with you: Now you can access all of your Toolbar settings, bookmarks and custom buttons from any computer, no matter whether you're at home or on the go. Select the option to 'Access your Toolbar settings everywhere' in the Toolbar sign-in menu. Then, when you sign in to Google Toolbar on any computer where it is installed, your settings will be updated and any changes you make during that session will be saved.
- Fill out forms faster with improved AutoFill: Filling out forms on the web just got even easier. With the improved AutoFill feature, you can keep several different profiles to serve your business and personal needs and store credit card information with password protection. When you start filling in a form online, you can hover over the AutoFill icon to preview the information and then click to actually fill it in. You can also start typing in the form and AutoFill will prompt you to choose the profile that you would like to use. .
- Fix navigation errors with automatic suggestions: If you mistype a web address, instead of seeing a 404 or DNS error page, Google Toolbar will show you suggestions for the address you may have wanted as well as other navigation options.
- Turn text into links with AutoLink: With Google Toolbar's AutoLink feature, you can turn text about vehicle, book and map information into useful links instantly. You can choose your default information provider from the Tools section of the Options menu. .
- Access your web history: You can access your Google Web History from the Toolbar, to see where you have been searching lately and even see suggestions for other related searches. .
- Access your bookmarks from any computer: Want to create and label bookmarks that you can access from any computer? Simply click the Toolbar's star icon, or right-click the star to add and label a bookmark. You'll be able to access your Bookmarks menu on any computer with the new Google Toolbar installed.
- Share web pages: You can use your Google Toolbar to share web pages via email or blog. To share an entire page, select from the Toolbar's "Send To" menu; to share an excerpt, simply select the section of the page you want to share before clicking "Send To."
- Translate web pages to and from English: Ever need to translate non-English web pages into English? Just select "Translate this page" from the Toolbar's Translate menu to view pages from all the languages supported by "Translate page into English".
- Stop making spelling errors: ARe yu a raelly bad tyipsst? Google Toolbar's new SpellCheck button finds any spelling mistakes whenever you type into a web form, including web-based email, discussion forums, and even intranet web applications. The AutoFix option even corrects all of your text with a single click.
- Use PageRank to assess web pages: Wondering whether a new website is worth your time? Use the Toolbar's PageRank™ display to tell you how Google assesses the importance of the page you're viewing.
- Highlight your search terms: Once you've used the Google Toolbar to find a web page, there's no need to scroll around looking for your search terms. The Highlight button instantly lights them up on the page, making it easier to find relevant information. .
- Block annoying pop-ups (IE only): Lost in a jungle of annoying pop-up ads? Toolbar's pop-up blocker keeps your screen free and clear. .
- Find words on a page more easily (IE only): With the Google Toolbar Find bar, you can search for words as you type and quickly locate and highlight key terms across different pages. Simply type 'Ctrl + F' to activate the Find bar at the bottom of the browser window, or select the 'Find as you type' feature through the 'Options' menu, under 'Tools' to highlight words on a page instantly as you type.
- Browse by site name (IE only): If you do not know the exact URL of a site, you can simply type the domain name into your browser address bar to visit the most popular page with that name. For example, try typing simply 'igoogle' to visit the Personalized Google homepage.
- Protect your default search setting (IE only): Your Google Toolbar can help you set your default search to Google. Then, if spyware or other programs try to change your default search to another site, the Toolbar will notify you.
- Open files in a new window (Firefox only): Choose the file types you'd like to open from within your browser. Google Docs will display these files in a new Firefox window when you either drag the file icon into your browser, click a link to a file on a web page or double-click on a file icon. .
- Using Gmail just got easier (Firefox only): If you're a Gmail user, the Google Toolbar can set Gmail as your default email program. Once you've done this, clicking on an email link will automatically open a Gmail Compose page.
- Put your favorite Toolbar features right where you want them (Firefox only): Choose among three pre-set layouts and arrange the buttons, search boxes, and other browser controls in the way that works best for you.
Requirements: Requires Firefox 2+
Google Toolbar 6.4.1208.1530 Screenshot
Google Toolbar 6.4.1208.1530 Keywords
Bookmark Google Toolbar 6.4.1208.1530
Google Toolbar 6.4.1208.1530 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Google Toolbar 6.4.1208.1530. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Free A1 Google toolbar, made to complete the Google (tm) Toolbar! Free Download
NHL TOOLBAR - Keep you informed about NHL. Free Download
Groowe Search Toolbar bundles toolbar functions for many search engines, shopping sites, download sites, including Google toolbar, Yahoo, Amazon, Ask, Msn, Download.com, Digg, Wikipedia, del.icio.us a Free Download
IE toolbar - zoom Internet Explorer pages, zoom web sites. Auto fit print web pages with proper width and without cropped margins. Pick colors using html color names (x11, NS, web safe colors). Resize Free Download
A free software program that creates a free Web Page for your business or service. It features automatic Search Engine submission, an easy to use interface, support for pictures and automatic meta-tag Free Download
Makes buttons, titles, and banners for your web page. This is a Java applet that makes various animated items for use on your web page. The text on these items can scroll. You can link these items to Free Download
Village Fair creates a free web page for your wholesale and retail products. Each page contains your contact information, an introduction, product description, company and product details and a produc Free Download
Code Rip - source code viewer that extracts the HTML code from any web page Free Download