GRBackPro 7.5.50 Ranking & Summary
GRBackPro 7.5.50 description
GRBackPro 7.5.50 is considered as a professional yet user-friendly Workstation and Server Backup Software that runs quickly and is well integrated with Windows operating systems, both 32 and 64 bit versions. GRBackPro is written in C++ which produces highly efficient and very fast x86 native code. Speed and efficiency are very important when choosing your daily backup software program. Some of customers have tested the efficiency, memory use, and resource consumption of GRBackPro Professional backup software, and have rated backup software very highly in comparison to other similar backup software.
Often people select backup software based on its feature list even if they do not need all these features, but generally the backup software with the largest number of features is considered better. This isn't always true. They think that efficient backup software that not only does one task well and reliably but is also well supported is preferable. As a dedicated backup software for both Windows workstation and server with excellent customer support, GRBackPro meets all the above requirements
- Supports network shares, SAN/NAS, CD-RW, DVD-RW (packet write software driver is required), USB Flash drives, fixed and removable drives and any drive that can be seen as a drive letter under Windows Explorer. Tape devices are not supported unless they are visible as a drive letter by Windows.
- Backup software featuresSupports network UNC names.
- Windows supported Backup Software versionsThe Server version can run as a Windows Service process and can logon to any specified account.
- Backup software featuresCan span across multiple removable media.
- Server Backup software featuresSupports Unicode file names
- back up whole disk drivesSupports Windows Volume Shadow Copy (x86).
- backup entire disk drivesZip64 zip archive format supported.
- Windows backup modesSupports Full, Incremental and Differential backup modes.
- back up foldersCan include or exclude files or exclude or skip folders.
- Windows Restore incude files optionCan include all files, older or younger than a specified number of days.
- back up whole disk drivesSupports long path names up to 1024 characters.
- server backup software with integrated restore featureRestore facility is included.
- Windows Restore single filesRestore explorer to easily restore even single files.
- Restore and verify featuresBackup Verify facility.
- Execute task backup software optionExecute Task function, before and or after the backup. Supported Tasks are:
- Execute or Close an application, Start or stop a service, Pause, Email a message, Display a message box, End a process.
- backup software zip compression professional schedulerPowerful Scheduler with conditional backup execution is included.
- Wake up from stand-by featureWake-Up facility for when the computer is in sleep and a Scheduler event needs to start a backup.
- pkzip standard compressionSupport PKZIP 2.0 standard password protection scheme.
- backup software zip compression professional schedulerBackup Wizard for inexperienced user is included.
- Registry server backupRegistry backup history
- Split featureBackup Split mode
- History data back up softwareBackup History mode
- Windows Vista backup NTFS file attrbiutesBackup security attributes on NTFS file systems
- Simulate backupBackup and Restore Simulation to precisely estimate the backup size and test for errors.
- professional file copy and zip compress for windowsAllows you to copy files or compress them into a single archive or one archive per folder.
- data server back up softwareRecreate exactly your source directory structure so that you can easily navigate into the backup archives.
- windows software synchronize workstation backupSynchronize your backup archives with your source files / folders.
- flexible software user interfaceEasy to learn and flexible user interface.
- server backup software run in the backgroundRuns in the background and is actionable from the tray icon bar.
- Windows Vista detailed log fileAll backup activities are written to a detailed log file.
- Windows Vista detailed log fileAutomatic software updater is included so that you are always up to date.
- Simulate backupIntegrated email client to easily request support by email (supports SSL/TLS).
- Integrated scheduler and report for a powerful backup software functionalityA report dialog allows you to view, print and extract the activities.
- Windows Vista access control passwordProgram access password control.
- Fixed: The PC woke up even if no events had the 'wake-up' option enabled.
- Fixed: When the option "Do not create empty destination folders" was enabled and the backup method was "Archive bit" there were erroneous "path not found" errors.
- Fixed: Zip archives were still being built with comments inside.
- Fixed: If using the "Build a Single zip archive" option together with "Do not create empty destination folders" the program crashed.
- Fixed: When creating destination folders with network path names longer than 260 characters, the program could occasionally crash.
- Fixed: When running as a Service, Tasks defined to be executed at backup end were executed under the SYSTEM account if no user is logged on.
- Fixed: The message "Disable Virtualization failed..." is no longer shown in Program.log if running under Windows XP.
- Fixed: The Dupl. & Edit button edited the job instead of duplicating and then editing.
- Fixed: Setting an "At end do:" command in the Progress tab did not override the specific Adv. Backup tab setting.
- Fixed: The date and time of destination folders were recorded as the date and time of the backup instead of as the source date and time, even if the option "Create Destination folder with the Source date and time" was active.
- Fixed: On the Wizard the program failed to create a new destination folder using the popup menu (right click).
- Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / XP X64 / 2008 / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64
GRBackPro 7.5.50 Screenshot
GRBackPro 7.5.50 Keywords
Bookmark GRBackPro 7.5.50
GRBackPro 7.5.50 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.