Hard Drive Inspector 3.91 Build 411
Hard Drive Inspector 3.91 Build 411 Ranking & Summary
Hard Drive Inspector 3.91 Build 411 description
Modern hard drives support S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) that was specially developed to detect upcoming disk failures. Using this technology Hard Drive Inspector can monitor the current state of various life-critical parameters describing a disk's reliability and performance. Hard Drive Inspector analyzes this data and warns the user if the parameters indicate a critical reduction of disk reliability. Timely alerts make it possible to copy the data and replace an unreliable disk, thus preventing information loss and costly hard drive data recovery.
- Ability to operate with up to 8 hard drives.
- Shows all necessary S.M.A.R.T. information, including current, threshold, worst, and raw values.
- Displays a versatile info about a HDD such as its capacity, number of cylinders, heads, sectors, buffer size, etc.
- Not only an administrator but also any user can run Hard Drive Inspector on MS Windows NT 4.0 / 2000 / XP / 2003 operating systems.
- Allows to monitor the temperature of your HDD, if it has thermal sensors.
- Periodical and "check at startup and exit" operating modes.
- Messaging function. Program is able to send a message by e-mail if a HDD is near to falling out.
- Detection of HDD's arrival/removal in the hot-swapping mode.
- Multilingual user interface.
- Hides status area in the taskbar without requiring any desktop space.
- Automatic launching at Windows startup.
- This version of Hard Drive Inspector supports only hdds with the IDE and SATA interfaces.
- Microsoft Windows 95 OSR2 / 98 / NT 4.0 / 2000 / ME / XP / 2003
- MS Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
- Intel 486DX with 32 MB RAM
- 5 MB free disk space
- A mouse
- 16-color VGA Card (High Color recommended)
Hard Drive Inspector 3.91 Build 411 Screenshot
Hard Drive Inspector 3.91 Build 411 Keywords
Bookmark Hard Drive Inspector 3.91 Build 411
Hard Drive Inspector 3.91 Build 411 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.