HDDPhysic 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
HDDPhysic 220.127.116.11 description
HDDPhysic 18.104.22.168 is considered as a smart yet professional tool which can extract the physical vendor information from the computer hard disk drive, HDD (such as the unique serial number or model number). The physical hard disk serial number is a unique number per hard drive device. If you want a way to identify your application user by generating a serial number for the computer currently running (a unique machine id), this is the best approach because you can actually lock your application to the user hard drive by checking the serial number.
You can find the actual physical serial number written on your hard drive, just have a look at the hdd labels if you have visual access to your hardware (here is a demo). Please do note that the physical serial number is not the same as the volume serial number, it will not change after a format, and there is no way to change it unless you change the actual hard drive.
- HDDPhysic is a stand-alone component, does not require any other files to work.
- It uses the drivers on Win32/64 platforms so there are no special library/driver requirements.
- Supports all main hard drive types: IDE, Serial ATA, SCSI
- It can be used in any programming/scripting language that can make WINAPI calls like: Delphi, C++Builder, C#, Visual C++, Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET, VBA, PowerBuilder, Visual Foxpro, Clarion and so on (examples for different development tools are provided for demo)
- Does not require administrator rights on Win NT/2000/XP/2003/VISTA/7 (works even with a guest account type )
- HDDPhysic can also detect where windows is installed, on which HDD (See GetPhysicInfo function
- Windows 98, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Win7 (no admin rights required)
HDDPhysic 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
HDDPhysic 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark HDDPhysic 188.8.131.52
HDDPhysic 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.