Hotkey Commander 1.0
Hotkey Commander 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Hotkey Commander 1.0 description
Hotkey Commander 1.0 makes it easy to explore, manage, disable or override hotkeys in Windows system. Find out what hotkey combination is used by which program. Define your own hotkeys of innovative new style (*Key Combinations* and *Key Sequences*) for various tasks (open documents, run programs, play media, shut down computer, etc) or keyboard/mouse macros. Simulate special func-keys on multimedia keyboards such as Web-browser buttons, Email buttons and Volume control. With extra conditions support to fire hotkey events or not, like "after holding down for 3 seconds", or "if some predefined applications are active.
Hotkey Commander is a powerful hotkey managing and overriding tool for Windows®. If you are a frequent hotkey user, you may found that while hotkeys bring much convenience and advantages, they act rudely and annoyingly sometimes. Hotkeys are usually defined or registered by individual applications. Some moral applications would allow users to redefine their hotkey combination so that they don't conflict with other hotkeys. Some "evil" applications won't at all. No matter what more and more hotkeys may become chaos and make you confused at last. Even if you don't use hotkeys at all, you may want to disable or override hotkeys occasionally so as not to be interrputed by their default actions. Imagine when you are shooting bullets with your enemies in some game and unfortunately hit the key accidently and then being forced to the Windows desktop. Well, by Hotkey Commander you can easily explore and manage all the hotkeys in your system.
Don't forget Hotkey Commander provides automation tools like other common hotkey wares too. You can assign hotkeys to a lot of custom tasks or batch jobs to be performed automatically, which can greatly simplify your work and save your time. All hotkeys can be defined in Hotkey Commander Style. You can:
- Simulate extra func-keys on multimedia keyboards such as Browser buttons, Email buttons, Media/Volume controls, etc.
- Assign hotkeys to various tasks, including opening documents, going to websites, running programs, playing media, shuting down computer, etc.
- Record keyboard/mouse macros and play them back.
- Find out what hotkey combination is in use by which program.
- Disable/Enable hotkey's default actions and return the keystrokes "eaten".
- Override the original hotkey with a different one you prefer.
- Create hotkey *combinations* or *sequences* of Hotkey Commmander's Innovative Keystroke Style.
- Define hotkeys with Left/Right modifier keys sensitive.
- Make hotkeys functioning or disfunctioning under particular conditions like "after holding down for 3 seconds", or "if some predefined applications are active".
Hotkey Commander 1.0 Screenshot
Hotkey Commander 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Hotkey Commander 1.0
Hotkey Commander 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.