HSLAB Force Down 2.8.503.2010
HSLAB Force Down 2.8.503.2010 Ranking & Summary
HSLAB Force Down 2.8.503.2010 description
HSLAB Force Down 2.8.503.2010 is released as a simple yet effective software which is intended for fast and quick execution of Windows shutdown if there is a great number of running applications. External events usage gives you the broadest opportunities by definition of the moment of a restart, shutdown or switching your system off. Don’t leave your computer hanging in shutdown mode. Don’t ignore your need for security. Take control now!
- Accelerated shutdown
- Normal shutdown
- Accelerated shutdown and restart
- Normal shutdown and restart command
- Log off
- Accelerate shutdown automatically
- Start from the command line
- Sleep(stand by), Lock desktop or Hibernate in one click
- Hook and execute a Windows shutdown
- Eject Removable media (if inserted)
- "Hot Keys" support. You can define "Hot Keys" for various types of shutdown.
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008. Local area network (or dial up connection) to Internet and TCP/IP is not required, but recommended for automatic software updates.
- Memory: Corresponds to the requirements for Microsoft Windows systems.
- Disk space: 2 Mbytes for the program and minimum of 3 Mbytes for installation.
- System BIOS: with APM (Advanced Power Management) support.
- Screen resolution 640 x 480 (with any color depth), 1024 x 768 x 16-bit color recommended.
HSLAB Force Down 2.8.503.2010 Screenshot
HSLAB Force Down 2.8.503.2010 Keywords
Bookmark HSLAB Force Down 2.8.503.2010
HSLAB Force Down 2.8.503.2010 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.