httpZip 3.9.5 Ranking & Summary
httpZip 3.9.5 description
httpZip 3.9.5 offers you a great tool for advanced Microsoft IIS compression ACCELERATES Web content, improves network SCALABILITY, and significantly REDUCES BAMDWIDTH costs. More importantly, it improves page load times for your sites visitors, leverages your current server resources, and allows the developer or admin to GRANULARLY compress Web pages using HTTP encoding algorithms supported in all modern browsers to reduce page file sizes to as little as 2% of their original size!
EASILY INTEGRATE COMPRESSION into your site or Web application. httpZips smart compression defaults provide the optimal settings for safe, high speed compression right out of the box. Its FLEXIBLE UI allows you to granularly control compression on a per site basis and can be integrated further with its mime type browser compatibility checking and directory/file exclusion builder.
ADVANCED FEATURES include in-memory compression cache, dynamic cookie or query string based caching, Web based HTML REPORTING for accurate measuring of performance gains, and code OPTIMIZATION of HTML/CSS files providing an additional 5 ? 10% savings.
httpZip is fully COMPATIBLE with IIS 4/5/6 and Windows NT/2000/Server 2003 and is easy to implement as a low-impact ISAPI filter. Download a 30 day trial version and add some zip to your site today!
- HTTP and HTTPS (SSL) compression for Microsoft IIS Web servers
- Compression for any type of Web server response through the application of GZip or Deflate compression encoding
- New! Common dynamic candidates: ASP, ASP.NET (including the ASP.NET AJAX framework), ColdFusion, PHP, Perl, JSP (or any type you like)
- Image compression candidates: PDF, PNG and Bitmap files (or any type you like)
- 30-60% average file size reduction (2.5 times faster) and as high as 98% reduction (50 times faster)
- More than 10% extra compression with optional HTML and CSS code optimization
- Decrease bandwidth utilization by up to 60% while boosting user capacity by as much as 20%
- Supports the Akamai Content Distribution Network (CDN) including compatibility with the Akamaizer DLL
- Improved! Third party integration extended to cover various versions of Windows SharePoint (SPS, etc.), Microsoft's Internet Security and Acceleration Server (ISA) running as a gateway to compressed origin servers, Microsoft Small Business Server with IIS embedded, Exchange 2000 with Outlook Web Access (OWA), BEA WebLogic application servers, IBM WebSphere application servers, Tomcat application servers, and numerous third-party ISAPI filters, including URL rewriters
- Import/export settings system to help support settings in Web farms and complex networks
- Smart compression defaults for safe and high speed compression right out of the box
- Settings copy and alphabetical sorting for virtual servers or sites provides improved management for hosting vendors and servers with many sites
- Optimized request handling for better CPU and memory utilization to make the most efficient use of Web server resources for improved throughput and stability
- Real-time browser compatibility checking avoids known decompression bugs on all major browsers -- also supports decompression on client systems running Symantec's Norton Internet Security
- Granular compression control: Global or by-site compression with fully customizable rules, overrides, and exclusions by MIME type, browser, file extension, file size, directory, file name, HTTP 1.0 user agent, and HTTP 1.1 proxies
- Built-in compression cache bypasses needless recompression for better CPU performance (not installed by default)
- In-memory compressed content cache for faster access
- Cache even compressed dynamic content for database-driven pages with either unique query string or cookie values
- Exclude certain content from compression cache
- Compressed streamed and chunked data is cacheable
- Compatible with the IIS 6 kernel-mode cache on Windows Server 2003
- Streaming and chunked transfer encoding: Reliably compress streamed and chunked responses for faster Time to First Byte and perceived page load time (buffer/no-buffer control)
- New! Optimized for Ajax compression!
- Default compression settings, especially for hosting providers: Set httpZip defaults automatically for new Web sites
- Deflate-only compression option provides choice over compression algorithm to be applied to content
- Simple user interfaces make compression easy to deploy and manage
- GUI, tab-based Settings Manager accessible via the Start menu
- COM interface for programmatic control of basic compression settings
- Web-based reporting with in-memory logging for fast, secure, and accurate tracking of compression and bandwidth savings by site
- Restrict browsing to Web-based httpZip reports by IP address to avoid unauthorized access
- Configuration settings can be modified without restarting/interrupting IIS Web server
- Improved! Implemented as super-fast ISAPI filter
- Simple to install/uninstall
- Debug mode available for troubleshooting during evaluation or on production systems with diagnostic reports
- IIS 6.0 / Windows Server 2003 (all x86-32 Bit versions; sign up for the x86-64 Bit Beta Alert)
- IIS 5.1 / Windows XP (not recommended for production use)
- IIS 5 / Windows 2000
- IIS 4 / Windows NT
httpZip 3.9.5 Screenshot
httpZip 3.9.5 Keywords
Bookmark httpZip 3.9.5
httpZip 3.9.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- ASP.NET Barcode Web Server Control 9.08
- Easy File Management Web Server 2.0
- Stunnix Advanced Web Server 3.4
- 123-Web-Messenger-Linux-Server-Software 2.0
- 123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software(Mac) 2.0
- Twilight Utilities Phone and Web Server 22.214.171.124
- HPV Web Server 2007
- IQWF Server Professional Version Personal Edition