Launcher 1.6.5 Ranking & Summary
Launcher 1.6.5 description
Launcher 1.6.5 is a file and application shortcut manager that can launch all kinds of files and programs. Drag-and-drop operations are supported when editing items shown in the Launcher "open and launch" menu in system tray.
It is possible to create shortcuts by dragging files from e.g. Windows Desktop and Windows File Explorer followed by dropping them into the Launcher Manage Items configuration window for menus and shortcuts. One can create an unlimited amount of user defined sub-folders and item shortcuts to documents and applications.
- Supply command line parameters in application shortcuts.
- Batch files and other executables support same options as applications.
- Pro: File or program window state, e.g. maximized.
- Pro: Application files starting directory.
- Pro: Launch programs with Windows run as administrator elevation dialog.
- Ported all code into a common application / deployment framework of mine.
- Added support for language translations.
- Added some support for Asian multibyte character set (MBCS).
- Added a few options and improved the user interface.
Launcher 1.6.5 Screenshot
Launcher 1.6.5 Keywords
Bookmark Launcher 1.6.5
Launcher 1.6.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.