Log Monitor Export 220.127.116.117
Log Monitor Export 18.104.22.1687 Ranking & Summary
Log Monitor Export 22.214.171.1247 description
Log Monitor Export 126.96.36.1997 is designed as a professional and useful tool which can bring you many rich features.
You may be an experienced hardware-software or system engineer, or a college student making his or her first steps towards a designer career or looking for a handy software for fine-tuning any software-hardware utility. Whatever the case may be, look no further than Log Monitor Export, for it will meet all of suitable technical needs.
This program is specifically helpful for administrators who have to stay on top of a big system consisting of DB, files systems, or multiple different programs running all at the same time. Even for single computer customers, these monitoring programs can prove useful to provide a high level of control over an operating systems activities. Log Monitor Export can operate as a Windows XP service, which means that you can use it on servers or customers, may save on or off the workstation, , the solution will still be there collecting suitable information.
Log Monitor & Export also comes with inherent notification or even scripting capabilities. That is, in the case that anything remarkable is found in any of the logs that the application is currently monitoring, it could simply create an email to the human administrator, or even do a preprogrammed response. This saves administrators a lot of tedious labor in looking through manifold different logs, , frees their time for more important and complex administration tasks. Astonishing functionality at an affordable price!
- Log Monitor is based on an engine of favorite data logger software and therefore inherits all base features of this software.
- Multiple log files at the same time. Capability to monitor multiple log file at the same time. Each log may have fully different monitoring and exporting settings;
- Universal. Allows monitor local and remote log files;
- Various log files. Supports different text or binary log files. The program contains performance parsers for text log files, delimited log files, Apache logs monitoring. You can define custom parsers for your log files format;
- Extended log monitoring features. Real-time or schedules optimized log monitoring;
- Date and time stamp. Supports date/time stamping for log files;
- Log files archiving. Allows to archive and pack log files with build-in ZIP packer or any external command line archiver;
- Logs monitoring. Can monitor log files and send notification via email, ICQ and several other method if any user-defined event occurs;
- Microsoft Excel. Log data export to ready-to-use Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word (RTF) or Adobe PDF files;
- Logging to database can parse log files and export to most popular databases (MSSQL, Oracle, Interbase, etc.);
- Plug-ins. Plugin modules that extending program features;
- Simple, menu-driven step by step set-up Programming is not required to configure the software to collect data;
- Various OS. Works on all Windows versions 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista, including x86 and x64 platforms.
- Windows service mode. Unlike most other log monitoring applications, Log Monitor can run as a service so that it starts as soon as the operating system starts and doesn't require a user to log in and run it. It will continue to run even as users logon and logoff the workstation.
- It is extremely easy to use! The configuration process is fully menu driven and has complete, context sensitive, on-line help. You can easily customize all input to your exact specifications. Once you see how easy it is to use Log Monitor & Export, you will never again take data readings by hand!
Enhancements: Monitoring of multiple log files at the same time
Requirements: No special requirements
Log Monitor Export 188.8.131.527 Screenshot
Log Monitor Export 184.108.40.2067 Keywords
Bookmark Log Monitor Export 220.127.116.117
Log Monitor Export 18.104.22.1687 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.