Macrium Reflect Professional Edition 5.0 Build 4368
Macrium Reflect Professional Edition 5.0 Build 4368 Ranking & Summary
Macrium Reflect Professional Edition 5.0 Build 4368 description
Macrium Reflect Professional Edition 5.0 Build 4368 is a multi-purpose, highly customizable, and dynamic software which is created to help users to backup files and drives, as well as disk image files.
Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Drag and drop user interface
- New, more intuitive user interface supports drag and drop of partitions when backing up or restoring. With easy to use intuitive wizards and fast access to key functions, backing up and restoring is now easier then ever.
- Restore your Windows server operating systems to new hardware using ReDeploy for Servers which features a clean, simple and intuitive user interface.
- Server ReDeploy
- Includes the latest version of the Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environment offering support for more devices along with USB 3.0 support.
- WinPE 3.1 rescue environment
- Adding driver support to Microsoft WinPE has never been easier, Macrium Reflect will prompt to add drivers for unsupported devices in WinPE.
- WinPE driver support
- Includes the latest version of the Linux kernel providing greater device support which includes USB 3.0.
- Linux 3.0 kernel
- Support for the latest UEFI motherboards with GPT booting.
- UEFI Support
- Directly copy one hard disk to another without creating an image file first. Partitions can be ordered and resized during this process.
- Direct disk cloning
- Send backup completion status email notifications with the new integrated email component.
- Integrated email component
- Change the order and size of partitions as they are restored.
- Reorder & resize partitions
- Restore whole disks or multiple partitions in a single operation.
- Restore multiple partitions
- Easily rotate backup destinations by specifying a list of alternate backup locations.
- Backup destination rotation
- Include NTFS access control lists (permissions) as part of a file and folder backup, these permissions can then be restored.
- File & Folder backup NTFS permissions
- Create images of whole disks or selected partitions allowing you to restore operating systems or data volumes without the need to reinstall.
- Disk imaging
- Create incremental and differential backups from a full backup forming a working backup set and taking less time than a full backup.
- Incremental & differential backups
- Backup multiple collections of files and folders from different volumes.
- File & folder backup
- Specify multiple inclusion and exclusion masks for a file & folder backup to ensure only the data you require is included in the backup.
- File & folder masks
- Use industry Advanced Encryption Standard to encrypt backups, choose between 128, 192 and 256 bit strength for increasing levels of encryption. Password protect backups to prevent unauthorised access.
- AES Encryption & password protection
- Add further password protection to a backup to prevent unauthorised access to your data.
- Password protection
- Manage the amount of disk space used by specifying how many backup sets to retain.
- Disk space management
- Verify backups as they are either created or at a later date to ensure backups are in working order.
- Image verification
- Store common backup tasks in definition files so that they can be executed in script, as scheduled tasks or from desktop shortcuts.
- Backup definitions
- Run backup definitions as Windows Tasks on daily, weekly or monthly cycles for unattended backup operations.
- Scheduled backups
- Use backup definitions in VBScript or MS-DOS batch files to include them in your own workflow process.
- Scripting support
- Includes industry leading compression methodoligies to compress resulting backups and conserve disk space.
- Compress backups
- Mount images in Windows Explorer so that you browse the contents of the backup as if you were looking at a normal drive in Windows.
- Browse backups
- Add comments to backups to further identify and clarify what a backup is for or what data it contains.
- Comment backups
Macrium Reflect Professional Edition 5.0 Build 4368 Screenshot
Macrium Reflect Professional Edition 5.0 Build 4368 Keywords
Bookmark Macrium Reflect Professional Edition 5.0 Build 4368
Macrium Reflect Professional Edition 5.0 Build 4368 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- iReasoning MIB Browser Professional Edition
- Easy Time Control Professional Edition 5.2.132
- WinScheduler Professional Edition 7.4.5
- VSuite Ramdisk (Professional Edition) 3.4.5723.1137
- Sense Professional Edition 1.3.0
- Zolsoft Office Server Professional Edition 2010.0120
- AVG Free Edition 9.0 Build 730a1834
- UpdateStar Freeware Edition 5.1 Build 986
- DreamCoder for Oracle Professional Edition 1.7
- Eisoo AnyBackup 2007 Server Edition 2.1 build 8627
- Altova MapForce Professional Edition 2009
- Altova XMLSpy Professional Edition 2008
- O&O DiskImage Professional Edition 3
- XMLFox Professional Edition 3.7.01
- ESF Database Migration Toolkit Professional Edition 6.0.29
- Microsoft Visual C++ Professional Edition 6.1.8924.0
- Cute Reminder Enterprise Edition 2.3 build 755
- FTGate Professional Edition 2009 Edition
- Extend Partition Professional Edition 2010
- The Bat (Professional Edition) 4.2.23
- Batch File Compiler Professional Edition 4.553
- The Bat! Professional Edition 4.2.23
- Vehicle Manager Professional Edition 2.0.1088
- ReplaceMagic ExcelOnly Professional Edition