Macrium Reflect Server Edition 5.0 Build 4432
Macrium Reflect Server Edition 5.0 Build 4432 Ranking & Summary
Macrium Reflect Server Edition 5.0 Build 4432 description
Macrium Reflect Server Edition 5.0 Build 4432 is considered as a simple to use, handy and efficient software which is created to help users to backup files and drives, as well as disk image files.
Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Drag and drop user interface
- New, more intuitive user interface supports drag and drop of partitions when backing up or restoring. With easy to use intuitive wizards and fast access to key functions, backing up and restoring is now easier then ever.
- Restore your Windows server operating systems to new hardware using ReDeploy for Servers which features a clean, simple and intuitive user interface.
- Includes the latest version of the Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environment offering support for more devices along with USB 3.0 support.
WinPE 3.1 rescue environment
- Adding driver support to Microsoft WinPE has never been easier, Macrium Reflect will prompt to add drivers for unsupported devices in WinPE.
WinPE driver support
- Includes the latest version of the Linux kernel providing greater device support which includes USB 3.0.
Linux 3.0 kernel
- Support for the latest UEFI motherboards with GPT booting.
- Directly copy one hard disk to another without creating an image file first. Partitions can be ordered and resized during this process.
Direct disk cloning
- Send backup completion status email notifications with the new integrated email component.
Integrated email component
- Change the order and size of partitions as they are restored.
Reorder & resize partitions
- Restore whole disks or multiple partitions in a single operation.
Restore multiple partitions
- Easily rotate backup destinations by specifying a list of alternate backup locations.
Backup destination rotation
- Include NTFS access control lists (permissions) as part of a file and folder backup, these permissions can then be restored.
File & Folder backup NTFS permissions
- Create images of whole disks or selected partitions allowing you to restore operating systems or data volumes without the need to reinstall.
- Create incremental and differential backups from a full backup forming a working backup set and taking less time than a full backup.
Incremental & differential backups
- Backup multiple collections of files and folders from different volumes.
File & folder backup
- Specify multiple inclusion and exclusion masks for a file & folder backup to ensure only the data you require is included in the backup.
File & folder masks
- Use industry Advanced Encryption Standard to encrypt backups, choose between 128, 192 and 256 bit strength for increasing levels of encryption. Password protect backups to prevent unauthorised access.
AES Encryption & password protection
- Add further password protection to a backup to prevent unauthorised access to your data.
- Manage the amount of disk space used by specifying how many backup sets to retain.
Disk space management
- Verify backups as they are either created or at a later date to ensure backups are in working order.
- Store common backup tasks in definition files so that they can be executed in script, as scheduled tasks or from desktop shortcuts.
- Run backup definitions as Windows Tasks on daily, weekly or monthly cycles for unattended backup operations.
- Use backup definitions in VBScript or MS-DOS batch files to include them in your own workflow process.
- Includes industry leading compression methodoligies to compress resulting backups and conserve disk space.
- Mount images in Windows Explorer so that you browse the contents of the backup as if you were looking at a normal drive in Windows.
- Add comments to backups to further identify and clarify what a backup is for or what data it contains.
- Comment backups
Macrium Reflect Server Edition 5.0 Build 4432 Screenshot
Macrium Reflect Server Edition 5.0 Build 4432 Keywords
Bookmark Macrium Reflect Server Edition 5.0 Build 4432
Macrium Reflect Server Edition 5.0 Build 4432 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- AllMyNotes Organizer Deluxe Edition 2.05 Build 315 Beta
- QuoteWerks Standard Edition 4.5 Build 4
- Partition Assistant Server Edition (formerly Extend Partition Server Edition) 2.0
- BizCrypto Addons for SQL Server edition
- UpdateStar Freeware Edition 5.2 Build 1012
- Optimal Desktop 2010 - Professional Edition 6.0 Build 232
- Net Cruiser 2010 Free Edition 1.0 Build 1218
- Avast Small Business Server edition 5.0.418
- Paragon Partition Manager Server Edition 9.0
- EASEUS Partition Manager Server 2.0.1 Server Edition
- Atomic Time Zone - Server Edition 5.1.1
- AVG Email Server Edition 8.5.285a1435
- Visual Paradigm for UML (Professional Edition) 7.0 Build 20090627
- Cute Reminder Enterprise Edition 2.3 build 755
- IQWF Server Professional Version Personal Edition
- VSuite Ramdisk Server Edition 4.6.7531.1240
- MultiCalendar Client/Server Edition 4.20
- EASEUS Partition Master Server Edition 5.8.1
- iPoint Enterprise Edition Server 1.3.1
- Zolsoft Office Server Enterprise Edition 2010.0120
- Lazesoft Recover My Password Server Edition 1.0
- LameXP 3.15 Xmas-Edition Build 80
- ProjectTrack SQL Server Edition 2010.5.25.4662
- Total Recorder Standard Edition 8.1 Build 3980