Macro Expert 2.98
Macro Expert 2.98 Ranking & Summary
Macro Expert 2.98 description
Macro Expert 2.98 is a great tool for enhancing your productivity, which lets you save a lot of time and money.
This software helps you to perform simple tasks such as moving the mouse pointer, keystrokes, selecting menus; pressing buttons, launching programs, showing messages and shutting down the computer, and the complex tasks such as transferring data between two applications, and testing software. With the integrated scheduler and trigger, you can even complete an unattended task.
- Break away from monotonous work. Routine business processes like checking inventory, updating customer records, or generating reports are tedious and important. You have to type same texts carefully, and press the same buttons again and again. With the automation tool you can turn these steps into a macro and let Macro Expert do it for you automatically. This will save you a lot of time.
- Surfing Web Automatically. Today, Web Browser is the most frequently used software. The macro automation software provides you with a group of actions for surfing Web, you may use them to away from the repetitious tasks on the Web: submitting the same data or testing web sites over and over again, logging into the site everyday.
- Greatly enhanced your productivity with other applications. The poor design of an application can waste a lot of time; you have to carry out a lot of inconvenient steps and waste much valuable time in order to finish a subtask (mission). If you have an application like this in your office or home, you can use macro script editor to script these annoyances and thereby enhance your productivity.
- Maintenance your computer or network at a time. With macro scheduler, a macro can be played back at a specific time. For example, you can specify a macro to playback at midnight to delete temp files or refresh network settings.
- Input your email, name and other frequently used phrase by pressing a hot-key. With keyboard macro, you never have to enter same information again and again. Just put the phrase, email or any other paragraph you frequently use into a macro and assign a hot-key for it. When you press the hot-key, the texts will be put into the activate window instantly.
- Application launcher. In this windows automation software, launching several applications is allowed in a single macro. This provides an alternative method of launching applications, one more convenient than using the Windows Start menu.
- Monitor files. With file trigger, Macro Expert continuously monitors the certain files you specified, and launch the macros for some tasks when a file changed, created, or removed.
- Ease of use. Macro Expert is intuitive and is a breeze to use. Tool buttons are used for all of functions because it is handy and clear to most users. Initial trainning and orientation time is reduced, allowing users to focus on producing results rather than learning how to use. No programming skills required!
- Scheduler. Every managed macro can be scheduled to play back, you can schedule a macro to run at specific time that is the most convenient for you, the frequency can be minute, daily, weekly, monthly, or at specific time.
- Trigger. By Macro Expert Service, every managed macro can be triggered. It means every triggered macro will be launched when some events occur, such as disk free space is low, an removable driver is removed and much more.
- Hot key. Every managed macro can be assigned to a hot key, when the key sequence is pressed, Macro Expert will launch the macro. Sometimes it is the most convenient way to complete a task.
- TemporaryMacro. In Macro Expert, macros have two kinds, named macros and TemporaryMacro. The named macros enables you to name, describe, and add a password to protect the actions you record. A named macro can be scheduled and triggered. The TemporaryMacro enables you to quickly capture your mouse and keyboard input without having to name a macro, provide a description for it.
- Password protected. You are able to add a password to a named macro. It should help you to prevent unauthorized access to your macro as the password will be required to open the macro.
- Scope of recording. In general, recording a macro will capture(record) all mouse actions and keystrokes,
- Interface colorable. Different users - different preferences. For this reason, Macro Expert offers a feature that allows you to adjust the hue and saturation of the appearance to accommodate your favor.
- Added an action "Get Text from Point".
- Added an action "Connect to Data Source".
- Added an action "Close Data Source".
- Added an action "Transaction on Data Source".
- Added drag-and-drop feature to Editor.
- Pentium 150Mhz or higher,
- 32MB RAM,
- 16bits color monitor and 800 X 600
Macro Expert 2.98 Screenshot
Macro Expert 2.98 Keywords
Bookmark Macro Expert 2.98
Macro Expert 2.98 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.