Macro Independence 19.3
Macro Independence 19.3 Ranking & Summary
Macro Independence 19.3 description
Macro Independence 19.3 is a useful tool which is designed to record and play back mouse and keyboard events and save to file simultaneity. Using this version of Macro Independence will bring you such pleasure and convenience.
It allows you to record your keyboard strokes and mouse movements. Then you can replay those recorded events at anytime. Macro Independence is used to control, monitor, trigger, or report on your windows automation actions without any operator/work people. In additional, Macro Independence is your Auto Operated System solution.
- Macro action.
- Schedule launch trigger.
- RS-232 device I/O Access support.
- Interface I/O Access support.
- Supervisory application program.
- Systems monitor support.
- Keyboard less and Mouse less operation.
- Remote Access by Network.
- Wake On LAN (WOL) support.
- Custom programming interface.
- Multithreading / Multitasking.
- Performance enhancements
- Interface enhancements
- IBM PC/AT compatible Pentium class PC running at 266 MHz or faster
- Windows98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP series operating system
- 128MB system memory (256 MB recommended, depend on selected sensors)
- 20MB of local hard disk space
- VGA monitor (Optional)
Macro Independence 19.3 Screenshot
Macro Independence 19.3 Keywords
Bookmark Macro Independence 19.3
Macro Independence 19.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.