Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.12
Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.12 Ranking & Summary
Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.12 description
Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.12 is an advanced program which automates any Windows task. Build, record, schedule and compile macros.
Macro Scheduler is the computer automation tool that has been chosen by home users, small businesses, and Fortune 100 companies alike. Macro Scheduler's intuitive MacroScript language was designed specifically for automating Windows applications. By operating at the user level it is application-independent and allows automation of repetitive, time consuming tasks. Automate intricate software processes and save wasted time and money.
Save time and money by automating your work. Record macros or use the easy script language to automate and control all your Windows applications, automate software processes and assign tasks to schedules, desktop shortcuts or hotkeys. Perform complex tasks with a single mouse click, or schedule your computer to perform tasks while you are away. With Macro Scheduler you can perform tasks and easily create macros.
The simple natural-English script language is designed for anyone to pick up, with features for controlling any Windows application and powerful technology such as Screen Image Recognition and Screen Scraping Text Capture.
More than 250 actions and standard programming constructs include the ability to send keystrokes and mouse events to other applications, wait for and activate windows and screen objects, perform internet tasks, run programs and commands, execute files, read from and write to files, copy, move and delete files, control applications with DDE, control Office apps, use VBScript, ActiveX/COM objects, access DLLs and Win32 functions, import, extract, convert and transfer data, even create interfaces with the built in Dialog Designer and more.
A full featured, easy to use, editor, code builders and a debugger aid script creation. Use the Pro version to compile scripts into standalone EXE files which can be launched on any Windows PC. You do not have to be - or hire - a programmer to use Macro Scheduler.
For complete ease of use, you can record macros to automatically create efficient, reliable scripts that can be edited and modified later. Recorded macros can even be compiled into standalone Windows applications. Automate any software process - from disk maintenance to data migration, software testing, report generation, automated installations, application integration, file transfers, network and internet tasks, application monitoring, enterprise automation, remote administration and any other task.
- Macro Recorder. Simple Record and Playback mechanism
- Human readable scripts
- Native, built in code editor
- Native, built in Debugger with full variable tracking and code stepping
- Full featured built-in scheduler
- Compile a script to an .EXE (executable program, give it to someone else to run who doesn't even have Macro Scheduler!) (Pro Version Only)
- Custom Dialogs - Query any kind of data from the user. With WYSIWYG dialog builder.
- AutoLogon Technology (Logs PC in if logged out/locked when script scheduled - NT,2K,XP Only)
- Event triggers
- Microsoft VBScript built in
- Import 3rd party ActiveX/COM components, DLLs and access the Windows API
- Support for Image Recognition and Automation of Graphical Objects & Non-Standard UIs
- Powerful new Screen Text Capture commands to scrape text from any application. Try.
- Read/modify data from text, CSV, Excel files; access ODBC/ADO SQL data sources etc
- Context sensitive and fully documented command reference.
- Beginners guide to help almost anyone get started
- The ability to run macros remotely and on web servers (Enterprise Only - see: msNet)
- A proven history from big business to home automation
- Free, fast and responsive support
- Demonstrable value for money
- Fixed: FTPGetDirList issue with format of directory list and wildcard matching with some flavours of FTP server
- Fixed: Issue with ExportData adding extra erroneous character to end of exported text files
- Fixed: FindImagePos using SCREEN for haystack fails under Remote Desktop/Terminal Server session
Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.12 Screenshot
Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.12 Keywords
Bookmark Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.12
Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.13
- Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.11
- Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.10
- Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.09
- Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.08
- Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.07
- Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.06
- Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.05
- Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.04
- Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.03
- Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.02
- Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1.01
- Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.1
- Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.0.33
- Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 11.0.32