MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.2.5
MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.2.5 Ranking & Summary
MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.2.5 description
MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.2.5 is a useful tool which is designed run powerful macros from customizable and application specific toolbars. Using this version of MacroToolbar will bring you pleasure and convenience as well.
The program allows user to create macros working in any Windows application and run them on single mouse click from customizable toolbar. The macro complexity can range from simple text insertion to sophisticated applications. Thanks to its strong built-in macro language (150+ commands) it allows you to eliminate most of your everyday repetitive tasks.
- Easy to use three-pane user interface: Macros are organized to user defined groups (similar to folders in Windows Explorer) for simpler navigation and management. Macro properties are showing in tabbed pane where can be easily modified.
- Simple visual macro editing. It is not necessary to know the macro language syntax. Each command and its parameters is visually edited in its own edit window.
- Fully featured macro editor with integrated debugger. Easily debug macros and watch variable values.
- Smart macro recorder. Macro recorder detect when a window where macro is being recorded is changed and automatically adds code for appropriate window activation. Macro playback reliability is much improved.
- Security - macro file is encrypted and thus it is not possible to view its content in other program or file viewer.
- Password protection - macros can be password protected so that only authorized persons can view/run/modify them.
- Sharing macros in work group. It is possible to share macros over LAN network so that all employees have access to the same macros.
- Generate a file for FreeMacroPlayer.
- Application specific toolbars - each application can have its own user-defined toolbars that only show when user is working with the application.
- Tabbed toolbar supporting screen edge docking, auto-hiding, custom colors, automatic tab selection depending on currently active window.
- Submenus - user can define any number of submenus.
- Floating toolbars that appears when a particular application (window) is active. The flying toolbars support auto-hide and can attach to the active window.
- VBA-compatible Basic script with script editor, debugger and dialog box editor.
- Files & Folders handling - copy/move delete files and folders. Create ZIP archives and self-executable archives. Print files.
- Send keystrokes and mouse clicks. Imitate user interaction with computer. Insert paragraphs of text while working with document editor, e-mail client, chat tool... Insert date & time automatically.
- Find an image on screen - add "eyes" to your macros, no more "blind" clicks. The command allows the macro writer to programmatically recognize objects (web images, controls, etc.) and click on them reliebaly.
- Execute other programs, run shell context menu commands, run macros in external macro files.
- Use variables to write more complex macros. Variables can be multi dimensional arrays and can be easily persisted to a file. Many variable manipulation operations are available (string operations, text operations, expression evaluation, etc.).
- Rich macro flow controls - "if-else-end", conditional and unconditional loops, "go-to", procedures, "wait", etc.
- Strong error handling - any command execution error is either immediately reported by an error message box or can be programmatically handled. This is fully up to macro designer.
- User defined message box, user defined forms (with edit controls, radio buttons, check buttons, combo boxes, etc.), user defined menus.....
- POP3 e-mail support (receive list of messages waiting on server, receive e-mail, delete e-mail). Send e-mail using SMTP or send e-mail using default e-mail client installed.
- FTP commands to download, upload, delete, etc. files.
- Manipulate windows - activate, move, resize, close, etc.
- Copy data to clipboard, empty clipboard, paste data from clipboard, save clipboard content to file load it again.
- Command macros itself - enable/disable macros, enable/disable group of macros, etc.
- Manipulate registry - read and write data from/to registry, create new registry keys, delete registry data, etc.
- Enumerate running processes, kill given process, determine whether particular process is running.
- More commands - set default printer, shutdown computer, set system time, empty recycle bin, enable/disable screensaver, and many others.
- Office clipboard fix
- Change multiple macros at once improvement
- Hot key added
- Many other fixes
- Pentium 90MHz
- 64MB RAM
- 15MB disk space
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or newer
- Mouse or compatible pointing device
MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.2.5 Screenshot
MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.2.5 Keywords
Bookmark MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.2.5
MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.2.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.8
- MacroToolbar Standard Edition 7.3.8
- MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.7
- MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.5
- MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.0
- MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.2.6
- MacroToolbar Standard Edition 7.2.0
- MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.1.1
- MacroToolbar Standard Edition 7.1.1
- MacroToolbar Professional Edition 7.0.1
- MacroToolbar Standard Edition 7.0.0 Beta 1
- MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 6.31
- MacroToolbar Standard Edition 6.31
- SmartCode VNC Manager Standard Edition 220.127.116.11 Beta / 18.104.22.168
- ClickyMouse Standard Edition 7.3.8
- Visual Paradigm for UML (Standard Edition) 7.0 Build 20090627
- dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 2.00
- Visual Lint Standard Edition 2.0.1
- CommuniCrypt Standard Edition 1.14
- QuickTimeSheets - Standard Edition 22.214.171.124
- Dataconomy Workbook Standard Edition 1.0