MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.7
MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.7 Ranking & Summary
MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.7 description
MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.7 is designed specially to create highly configurable macro toolbars with hierarchical menus. Have all time-saving macros and powerful scripts just one click away. Create toolbars specific to application you currently work with and thus save space on the desktop.
MacroToolbar allows users to create macros running in all Windows applications and fire them by clicking on toolbar button. Macro recorder (both keyboard recorder and mouse recorder) and macro editor is included. The MacroToolbar macros can consist from keys (keystrokes), mouse clicks and macro commands. MacroToolbar gives users complete Windows automation and error free repetitive tasks processing.
- Easy to use three-pane user interface: Macros are organized to user defined groups (similar to folders in Windows Explorer) for simpler navigation and management. Macro properties are showing in tabbed pane where can be easily modified.
- Simple visual macro editing. It is not necessary to know the macro language syntax. Each command and its parameters is visually edited in its own edit window.
- Fully featured macro editor with integrated debugger. Easily debug macros and watch variable values.
- Smart macro recorder. Macro recorder detect when a window where macro is being recorded is changed and automatically adds code for appropriate window activation. Macro playback reliability is much improved.
- Security - macro file is encrypted and thus it is not possible to view its content in other program or file viewer.
- Password protection - macros can be password protected so that only authorized persons can view/run/modify them.
- Sharing macros in work group. It is possible to share macros over LAN network so that all employees have access to the same macros.
- Generate a file for FreeMacroPlayer. * FreeMacroPlayer is a free environment allowing to trigger and play macros the same as in Macro ToolsWorks.
- Application specific macros - the same macro trigger can start different macros in different applications.
- This allows user to unify computer environment.
- Tabbed toolbar supporting screen edge docking, auto-hiding, custom colors, automatic tab selection depending on currently active window.
Submenus - user can define any number of submenus.
- Floating toolbars that appears when a particular application (window) is active. The flying toolbars support auto-hide and can attach to the active window.
- Strong macro language with over 150 commands: Commands covers all aspects of computing:
- Files & Folders handling - copy/move delete files and folders. Create ZIP archives and self-executable archives. Print files.
- Send keystrokes and mouse clicks. Imitate user interaction with computer. Insert paragraphs of text while working with document editor, e-mail client, chat tool... Insert date & time automatically.
- Find an image on screen - add "eyes" to your macros, no more "blind" clicks. The command allows the macro writer to programmatically recognize objects (web images, controls, etc.) and click on them reliebaly.
- Execute other programs, run shell context menu commands, run macros in external macro files.
- Use variables to write more complex macros. Variables can be multi dimensional arrays and can be easily persisted to a file. Many variable manipulation operations are available (string operations, text operations, expression evaluation, etc.).
- Rich macro flow controls - "if-else-end", conditional and unconditional loops, "go-to", procedures, "wait", etc.
- Strong error handling - any command execution error is either immediately reported by an error message box or can be programmatically handled. This is fully up to macro designer.
- User defined message box, user defined forms (with edit controls, radio buttons, check buttons, combo boxes, etc.), user defined menus.....
- POP3 e-mail support (receive list of messages waiting on server, receive e-mail, delete e-mail). Send e-mail using SMTP or send e-mail using default e-mail client installed.
- FTP commands to download, upload, delete, etc. files.
- Manipulate windows - activate, move, resize, close, etc.
- Copy data to clipboard, empty clipboard, paste data from clipboard, save clipboard content to file load it again.
- Command macros itself - enable/disable macros, enable/disable group of macros, etc.
- Manipulate registry - read and write data from/to registry, create new registry keys, delete registry data, etc.
- Enumerate running processes, kill given process, determine whether particular process is running.
- More commands - set default printer, shutdown computer, set system time, empty recycle bin, enable/disable screensaver, and many others.
- New Code Editor
- Unicode Support
- FTP SSL/TLS Support
- More Script Functions
MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.7 Screenshot
MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.7 Keywords
Bookmark MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.7
MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.8
- MacroToolbar Standard Edition 7.3.8
- MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.5
- MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.0
- MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.2.6
- MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.2.5
- MacroToolbar Standard Edition 7.2.0
- MacroToolbar Standard Edition 7.1.1
- MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.1.1
- MacroToolbar Professional Edition 7.0.1
- MacroToolbar Standard Edition 7.0.0 Beta 1
- MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 6.31
- MacroToolbar Standard Edition 6.31
- SmartCode VNC Manager Standard Edition 126.96.36.199 Beta / 188.8.131.52
- Visual Paradigm for UML (Standard Edition) 7.0 Build 20090627
- dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 2.00
- Visual Lint Standard Edition 2.0.1
- CommuniCrypt Standard Edition 1.14
- Dataconomy Workbook Standard Edition 1.0
- Net Control 2 Standard Edition 184.108.40.2069
- Available Domains Standard Edition 220.127.116.11
- Deskman Standard Edition 5.5
- CamAccess Standard Edition 18.104.22.1684
- Safe Chat Standard Edition with Parental Controls 1.8.7
- SciMark Standard Edition Drives 2008.10.19
- CRM-Express Standard Edition 3.53
- Total Recorder Standard Edition 7.0
- Datacatch Librarian Standard Edition 22.214.171.124
- Time Shadow (Standard Edition) 1.5