Magic File Renamer Standard Edition 6.30
Magic File Renamer Standard Edition 6.30 Ranking & Summary
Magic File Renamer Standard Edition 6.30 description
MFR offers an extensive set of 36 advanced filters which you can use to perform almost any renaming task you could think of, and save you many frustrating hours of manual renaming. Among the filters, a powerful pattern renaming capacity, suitable of using data from Text files, MP3 files, JPEG files (EXIF) and other image formats, and even a feature to rename full music albums using online data from freedb.org
Advanced users will find MFR's rich and flexible user interface and feature-list hard to come by. Real-time preview for any field, presets, logging, extensive undo and console mode for automatic processing are just part of those features. MFR is an heavy duty file renamer, suitable also for renaming masses of files and optimized for speed.
- The most comprehensive and flexible file-renaming and ID3 tagging software for Windows.
- Supplied with 36 filters which you can use to perform almost any renaming task you could think of.
- Supports MP3 ID3 tags read/write, and online music albums information retrieval from freedb.org.
- Supports reading information from image files, and metadata in various standards from JPEG images (EXIF).
- Supports changing text files contents by applying any text filter on them.
- Supports real-time preview, log and undo for any changes made.
- Supports presets and console mode for automatic batch renaming from command-line.
- Can modify names, extensions, attributes and dates (creation/last modified/last access) for files and folders.
- Can modify MP3 files' ID3 tags (ID3v1 and ID3v2.3). Support for VBR encoded files.
- Can move files to different folders.
- When adding files, you can:
- Recursively process sub-folders (add all files and folders below a specific folder).
- Use wildcard mask filters to add or exclude files of a specific types.
- Add files from network locations.
- Shows you a real time preview of the expected renaming results, including preview of changes in MP3 tags, dates and attributes. Also highlights changes and predicted errors.
- Powerful pattern renaming (formatting) feature, lets you rename any text field (incl. text fields in MP3 tags) according to patterns you define.
- Numerous properties of the files can be used as parameters in the pattern:
- Data from MP3 files (E.g. Duration or track title).
- Basic data from various image formats (E.g. Width or color depth).
- Jpeg (EXIF) metadata with support for a variety of digital camera manufacturers and standards: Standard EXIF, Canon, Casio, FujiFilm, GPS, IPTC, Nikon & Olympus (read-only).
- Basic file properties: date, size, parent folder, file count in folder..
- Counters, random characters, lines from text files, clipboard text and more.
- Powerful string processing features let you modify and use tokens and substrings from names and text fields. Filters below can be applied to any part of file name. (E.g.: uppercase only the first part of filename, using '-' to separate parts).
- Unique support for freedb.org online music database, lets you perform free-text search for albums, and rename track names on tags of full albums without effort!
- Various casing filters let you modify casing of names and tags. Supports also configurable casing dictionary. E.g.: uppercase initials.
- Space manipulating filters let you modify spacing style of names and tags. E.g.: convert underscores to spaces.
- Trimming filters let you easily remove characters from any place within names and tags.
- Advanced search & replace filters let you perform replacements within names and tags. Regular expressions, replace lists and pattern replacements are supported.
- Advanced counter filter lets you add serial numbers to names and tags.
- Name-list filter lets you use text file with a list of names to modify names and tags. You can also use any text editor combined with this feature to freely edit names.
- Token mover filter lets you swap parts of names easily, for example swapping artist and album texts in music file names.
- MP3 filters let you modify ID3 tags. You can delete tags or change almost any field in ID3 tags V1 or V2.3. Support for auto-increment track numbers, using patterns in text fields, using online data from freedb.org and preview.
- Mover filter lets you move files to different folders and even create folders in hierarchies on the fly using patterns. E.g.: Create a structure in the form (artist)(album)(track).
- More filters including fixing length of numbers in names, strip parentheses and inserting characters in positions.
- Presets editor lets you create a series of filters to apply in a defined order, and save it for reuse.
- Powerful Rename List let you select the fields you want to see in the preview, including ID3, dates and Exif fields. You can also sort the rename list by any field(s).
- Rename List supports a feature to generate name-list files from any field. E.g.: text file consists of artist names for all the files in the list.
- Unique manual rename feature lets you easily modify values for single items in rename list. You can, for example, conveniently edit the ID3 track titles by hand.
- Multi-level undo feature lets you undo changes you made. Any change can be undone, even in ID3 tags.
- Logging feature lets you see in detail any changes you made in any past rename operation and undo them.
- MFR can integrate itself in Windows Explorer's right click context menu, so that you will be able to launch it by right clicking on files or folders.
- You can also drag and drop files from any Windows application onto the rename list.
- Console mode application lets you do automatic renaming and batch renaming from a command line, by using predefined presets.
- MFR lets you create a Windows batch file with renaming commands.
- Compiled for .NET framework 4.0.
- Fixed: Personal code was changed after re-installation of Windows O/S. (note: fix will apply only to systems for which MFR was never installed before, in order to avoid having registered user's personal code changed).
- Fixed: Freedb support is working again.
- IBM Compatible PC.
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or later version.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.
- .NET framework allows you to run applications built using the .NET Framework, like MFR.
- You must install the .NET framework prior to installing MFR.
Magic File Renamer Standard Edition 6.30 Screenshot
Magic File Renamer Standard Edition 6.30 Keywords
Bookmark Magic File Renamer Standard Edition 6.30
Magic File Renamer Standard Edition 6.30 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SmartCodeStudio Standard 2005
- Wondershare PPT2Flash Professional 3.0.1
- Top Dictionary Studio 2005: English-Spanish Edition 2.0
- Top Dictionary Studio 2005: English-German Edition 2.0
- E-Community Module Edition - People 2.1
- E-Community Module Edition - Auto 2.1
- E-Community Module Edition - School and Education 2.1
- StopGame Home Edition 1.4