MirrorFolder 5.0.284 Ranking & Summary
MirrorFolder 5.0.284 description
MirrorFolder 5.0.284 is considered as a useful and easy to use real-time folder mirroring and synchronization software to backup files on Windows desktop/laptop/server computers.
One can setup one or more mirrors for important folders, or even an entire drive, to another local/removable/network drive for automatic synchronization or real-time mirroring. Once a mirror is setup for a folder, mirroring/synchronization will be done silently in the background without requiring any further effort or attention from the user. It is also possible to optionally archive older versions of mirror files inside a series of zip files in a third location periodically.
- Simple, intuitive and easy user interface (UI) program to setup and manage mirror folders. Optionally integrates with Windows Explorer for setting up of mirror through property page of a folder.
- Works on "Setup and Forget" principle, i.e., once you setup mirror(s) for a folder/drive, synchronization/mirroring will be done automatically in the background saving your valuable time.
- Runs as a service in the background using very little system resources, e.g., CPU time, memory, etc., for mirroring and synchronization.
- Supports mirroring/synchronization of a folder/drive to multiple destinations each with different options.
- Supports mirroring entire system drive to another internal drive in RAID-1 mode so that you may boot from the mirror drive without any lose of data in case the source drive fails.
- Supports mirroring/synchronization on all kinds of drives, e.g., fixed local drives, network drives on LAN/VPN, removable USB/eSATA drives, etc. Synchronization from network drive to local/network drive is supported with limited options.
- Supports mirroring exclusively opened files in real-time mirroring (RAID-1 type) mode. Copying opened files in other synchronizing modes is done using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service APIs.
- Built-in scheduler for automatic synchronization and archiving of mirror folders at specified time interval, or at specified times.
- Supports automatic synchronization of mirror folders at idle time, system startup, shutdown, logon, logoff, or when a removable/network drive is connected.
- Option to perform multiple synchronizations in separate threads with different priority. Option is available to perform multi-threaded synchronization on multi core/CPU systems.
- Supports bi-directional synchronization option.
- Supports use of NTFS Change Journals data for fast synchronization of folders containing very large number of files.
- Supports copying of NTFS alternate named streams, file permissions, extended attributes, sparse files, encrypted files, reparse point, symbolic link, etc.
- Mirrors files at byte level in real-time mirroring (RAID-1 type) mode by default. Option to copy files differentially at block level in other synchronization modes.
- Supports extensive filtering options for both source and destination folders to include/exclude certain sub-folders and file types respectively.
- Supports archiving of older and deleted versions of files from the mirror folder in a series of standard ZIP files into a third location, i.e., outside source and mirror folders.
- Supports limiting disk/network bandwidth and CPU priority used during background synchronization.
- Option to send email notification on error/warning, and successful synchronization/archive operation.
- Optionally supports replication of file delete operation in all synchronization and mirroring modes.
- Easy user interface to find and restore files from multiple destination folders and ZIP files to a target folder at a chosen point of time.
- Easy user interface to compare file contents two folders byte-by-bye.
- Extensive logging of automatic/real-time synchronization, RAID-1 mirroring, archiving of mirror folders, and warning and errors.
- Supports importing and exporting of settings and logs in standard XML file format.
- Supports command line options to install the software, and setup mirrors on large number of destination computers automatically.
- Uses Unicode internally so that it can handle file/folder name in any languages supported by Windows.
- Multi-language user interface. Currently available languages are English, German, French, Danish, Spanish, Portuguese and Korean.
- Updated ZIP library, and fixed some issues.
- Fixed issues related to replication of moving hard and symbolic links under some condition.
- Windows 7/Home/Vista/XP，Windows 2008 R2/2008/2003， Both 32-bit and x64 editions
MirrorFolder 5.0.284 Screenshot
MirrorFolder 5.0.284 Keywords
Bookmark MirrorFolder 5.0.284
MirrorFolder 5.0.284 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.