MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 11
MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 11 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 7.3 MB
Platform: Windows XP / Vista / XP X64 / Vista64 / 7 / 7
Date added: 2012-01-19
Publisher: MSI Co. LTD.
MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 11 description
MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 11 is developed to be an efficient, handy as well as complete graphics card utility which is co-developed by MSI and RivaTuner teams.
This utility enables all MSI graphics card users to boost performance and to monitor all kinds of critical information on the fly. This application is a complete software solution which supports almost all graphics cards.
- Basic overclocking and fan control features:
- Include full multi-GPU support, independent shader clock adjustment (NVIDIA GeForce 8 or newer series cards), overclocking and fan control profiles with hotkey based activation abilities
- Basic screen capture features support:
- BMP, PNG and JPG formats supported
- Advanced fan control:
- Most of fan control tools allow you to use either fixed manual fan speed mode or default automatic fan speed mode, where the fan speed automation is performed either by dedicated hardware chip or by display driver depending on graphics card model. In addition to these traditional fan control modes Afterburner also provides user defined software automatic fan speed mode allowing you to define your own fan speed curve. New mode combines flexibility of RivaTuner's fan speed scheduling technology with new and really easy to use graphical interface for visual fan speed curve editing
- Hardware health monitoring:
- Includes popular tray icon, Logitech LCD and On-Screen Display monitoring modes and history logging in native RivaTuner hardware monitoring log file format
- Automatic profiles management system:
- Allows experienced users to define their own dynamic ownclocking rules on the systems with no hardware downclocking support or program different fan control modes for 2D and 3D applications
- Core, auxiliary VDDCI/PEXVDD and memory voltage adjustment support:
- Gives more freedom to hardcore overclockers.
- Based on RivaTuner core:
- Afterburner contains the mix of the most popular and frequently used RivaTuner's technologies exposed in new simple and effective user interface Unified features for both AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards. You no longer need to change your favorite graphics card utility software when migrating from NVIDIA graphics card to AMD and vice versa. Afterburner provides you almost the same functionality for hardware manufactured by both leading GPU vendors and makes migration process really easy. Just keep overclocking and monitoring your GPU like you are used to do, no need to change your preferences and search for other utility after graphics card upgrade
- User extendable architecture:
- You may express your creativity and design your own skins for MSI Afterburner, develop additional applications (e.g. sidebar gadgets for Windows Vista / Windows 7) interacting with MSI Afterburner or create language packs for your native language. Show the community what can you do and share results of your work with thousands of other users
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 runtime libraries
- NVIDIA GeForce 6 or newer series graphics card with NVIDIA ForceWare 96.xx or higher drivers
- AMD RADEON HD 2000 or newer series graphics card with AMD Catalyst 9.3 or higher drivers
MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 11 Screenshot
MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 11 Keywords
Bookmark MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 11
MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 11 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 11. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
create web galleries Free Download
FreeCiv Advance is for all those who want some unit in FreeCiv and tehnology tree is not their strongest side. Free Download
application launcher utility Free Download
MSI Patch Builder create MSI Patches to compliment Microsoft Visual Studio setup Free Download
SimpleMail is a free e-mail client that uses UAP (Unwanted Access Protection) to keep viruses and spam away by displaying all e-mails in plain text format Free Download
The MSI Launcher was initially built for a project needed a launcher! Free Download
User is logged onto which computer throughout your network. Free Download
MSI hardware monitor & overclock & fan control Tool Free Download