Ocster Backup Business 6.26
Ocster Backup Business 6.26 Ranking & Summary
Ocster Backup Business 6.26 description
Ocster Backup Business 6.26 supports users as a handy and advanced backup software that was designed from the start to work fully automatic. You simply specify what you want backed up and when and then the software takes care of the rest. Ocster Backup Business creates backup copies of your files and stores them either on an external hard disk, a network drive or on the specially secured Ocster Secure Storage.
Ocster Backup Business is really easy to use and requires no technical knowledge at all. With the software's scheduled automatic backups you simply select what to back up and when and that's it. The software will automatically keep your data safe! With the help of Ocster Backup Business you'll be able to keep all your data well protected!
- Fully Automatic: Creates fully automatic backups of your data
- Easy to use
- Remote Monitoring: Backup plans from multiple computers can be monitored from a single PC.
- Fast backup speed
- Versioning: Easily access and restore different old versions of your files.
- Automatic Pausing: Backups are done in the background and are automatically paused to prevent them from slowing down other programs. Various system characteristics are monitored, e.g. CPU usage, I/O usage, fullscreen applications, etc.
- Optional 1:1 File Copy mode: simple mirroring of files to other media
- Internet Explorer favorites/bookmarks backup
- Microsoft Outlook backup: emails and calendars
- Mozilla Firefox backup: bookmarks, settings and add-ons
- Google Chrome backup: bookmarks, settings and add-ons
- Mozilla Thunderbird backup: emails, calenders, settings and add-ons
- Windows contacts: backup: back up the Windows Contacts folder (Windows Vista or higher)
- Comprehensive backup rules including extended filtering capabilities
- Stop & Resume: Backups can be stopped and resumed. This is handy when the computer needs to be shut down, for example.
- Backup Reports: Detailed backup reports can be generated each time the backup is updated. The contents of the reports can be configured.
- Backup Report Emails: Backup reports can be automatically sent to an email address. That way you can be up-to-date on the state of your backups even when you are on a business trip or if the computer is simply a server in your attic.
- Network support: Files and folders on network drives can also be backed up. The backup data can also be stored on network drives if that is desired.
- Encryption: Backups are strongly encrypted and protected with a user password. The encryption algorithm can be configured, if that is desired.
- Compression: Backups are compressed intelligently to save space. Different compression types are available: from fast ones with moderate compression to slower ones with excellent compression.
- Scheduled: Backups can be started either automatically at scheduled times or manually by clicking a button.
- Storage Types: Backups can be stored on hard disk, USB sticks, network drives and Ocster Secure Storage.
- Supports Ocster Secure Storage:
- Stores the files in professional data centers
- Much safer than using hard disks or USB sticks
- The backups are protected against fire, water damage, lightning, theft, hurricanes, ...
- Multiple copies are kept in different locations
- The data is transmitted to the data centers via a highly secured internet channel
- Available for a small subscription fee.
- Incremental backup: after an initial full backup only the changes to the previous state are stored. This saves space and reduces transfer times.
- Open File Support: Files and folders that are in use can be backed up as well.
- Hard Link and Symbolic Link Support: Hard links and symbolic links can be backed up and are properly restored as hard links and symbolic links.
- Special Files: Compressed, encrypted and sparse files can also be backed up.
- Encryption Algorithms: Backup can be encrypted the following algithms: AES 256 Bit, AES 128 Bit, BlowFish, Cast-128
- Compression Algorithms: The software supports the following compression types: ZLib, LZMA Quick, LZMA Normal, LZMA Best
- Small File Optimization: Through smart uses of compression the software can achieve high compression rates, even with many small files.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 (the 64 Bit version of each operating system is also supported)
- 512 MB RAM
- Free space on hard disk: ca. 125 MB
Ocster Backup Business 6.26 Screenshot
Ocster Backup Business 6.26 Keywords
Bookmark Ocster Backup Business 6.26
Ocster Backup Business 6.26 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.