PCBoost 126.96.36.1990 Ranking & Summary
PCBoost 188.8.131.520 description
PCBoost 184.108.40.2060 is designed to be a helpful and high-quality tool which allows you to run programs such as games and video editing software much faster than the software was originally designed for. With little to no effort you can easily make programs & games run faster on your computer without having to purchase a new computer. Most software programs are designed to use a minimal amount of CPU (processor) power which often leads to the CPU being idle and not used to its fullest potential, with PcBoost your computer is able to take advantage of this by allocating more CPU power to the currently active application.
PCBoost automatically takes care of allocating more processing power to applications without you having to lift a single finger. The software runs as a Windows Service application and automatically monitors which application becomes the foreground active program, it then raises the CPU priority for this application and thus instructs the processor that this application must be taken care of before any other application.
Take control of your computer's processor by installing PCBoost and give your games and applications access to your computer's full hardware potential while doing no harm to the computer in any way. PCBoost does not over-clock or harm the processor, nor does it increase the thermal temperatures or stress on the processor, it simply tricks the processor into thinking the active application should be given the highest priority.
- Optimizes games and applications by increasing the CPU priority thread of the currently active application. Automatically de-allocates CPU priority when a new active application is selected.
- Works in the background to optimize applications constantly, raises priority levels to reasonable values to maintain system stability and performance.
- Visual representation in the Windows system tray which displays the priority optimization for the currently active application.
- Built-in and constantly updated block list of applications which are not compatible, to prevent problems with the software such as slow downs or computer crashes.
- Fully customizable interface which allows end-user to change the look of the software and the Windows system tray icon theme.
- New and improved modern user interface, easy and intuitive to use and compliant with Windows user interface guidelines.
- Software was entirely developed and built in the United States. Technical support also is based in the United States.
- Try before you buy licensing with dedicated software updates and quality around the clock technical support.
- Fixed problem with software working on Windows Vista and Windows 7 64-bit editions where some of the windows would not properly open or close due to messages being incompatible with 32-bit calling processes.
- Also fixed problem with windows repainting and flickering by using double buffers on slower performing computers.
- Microsoft ® Windows 7, XP, Vista, 2000, 2003, 2008
- 90 megahertz (MHz) processor or faster
- At least 8 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- At least 5 megabytes (MB) of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and a mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- Fully compatible with 32-BIT and 64-BIT computers
PCBoost 220.127.116.110 Screenshot
PCBoost 18.104.22.1680 Keywords
Bookmark PCBoost 22.214.171.1240
PCBoost 126.96.36.1990 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.