PCBoost 22.214.171.1240 Ranking & Summary
PCBoost 126.96.36.1990 description
PCBoost 188.8.131.520 is considered as an easy to use yet efficient tool which allows you to run programs such as games, video editing software and any software that requires large amounts of processing power to run much faster than the software was originally designed for. With little to no effort you can easily make programs & games run faster on your computer without having to purchase a new computer. Most programs are designed to use a minimal amount of CPU (processor) power which often leads to the CPU being idle and not used to its fullest potential, with PCBoost your computer is able to take advantage of this by allocating more CPU power to the currently active application.
PCBoost automatically takes care of allocating more processing power to applications without you having to lift a single finger. The software runs in the background and automatically monitors which application becomes the foreground active program, it then raises the CPU priority for this application and also assigns the application to run on a processor core that has more power available to it, this instructs the processor that this application must be taken care of before any other application and allowing it to run faster.
Take control of your computer's processor by installing PCBoost and give your games and applications access to your computer's full hardware potential while doing no harm to the computer in any way. PCBoost does not over-clock or harm the processor, nor does it increase the thermal temperatures or stress on the processor, it simply instructs the processor to give the active application the highest priority and access to specific processor cores.
- Optimizes games and applications by increasing the processor priority thread of the currently active application, allowing these programs to run faster.
- Runs in the background, which allows the software to run quietly and accelerate applications without user interaction.
- New ideal processor setting automatically sets applications to use processor cores that are not being fully utilized.
- Processor benchmark test feature has been added in to get an estimate of how fast and stable your computer processor is.
- Built-in and fully editable block list of applications which are not compatible, to prevent problems with the software such as slowdowns or computer crashes.
- New and improved modern user interface, easy and intuitive to use and compliant with Windows user interface guidelines.
- Software supports multiple languages and translations of all visible text to allow users all over the world to use PCBoost in their native language.
- Software updates can be downloaded and installed directly from inside the application without having to visit the web site.
- Software was developed with full Windows themes, colors and up to 192 DPI support.
- Try before you buy licensing with dedicated software updates and quality around the clock technical support.
- Fixed problem where software would randomly crash when run on computer with VIA processors and motherboards.
- Microsoft ® Windows 7, XP, Vista, 2000, 2003, 2008
- 133 megahertz (MHz) processor or faster
- At least 8 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- At least 15 megabytes (MB) of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and a mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- Fully compatible with 32-BIT and 64-BIT computers
PCBoost 184.108.40.2060 Screenshot
PCBoost 220.127.116.110 Keywords
Bookmark PCBoost 18.104.22.1680
PCBoost 22.214.171.1240 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.