Perfect Keyboard Professional 7.3.8
Perfect Keyboard Professional 7.3.8 Ranking & Summary
Perfect Keyboard Professional 7.3.8 description
Perfect Keyboard Professional 7.3.8 is a useful utility which allows you to assign key shortcuts to powerful macros, type faster, eliminate repetitive tasks.
Why type the same phrases again and again? Why mistype? Why not let the computer do repetitive and boring tasks? Why not have macros working in any Windows application?
Perfect Keyboard is an award-winning, time-saving utility running under the Windows 9x/2000/NT/XP operating systems. The program allows a user to create a file of frequently used phrases, paragraphs, e-mail addresses, macros, clipboard entries, scripts, etc. and use them in any application just by typing a short abbreviation (text shortcut) or pressing a hotkey (key shortcut).
- Variety user-defined keyboard triggers: Text shortcuts, text auto-complete, hotkeys.
- Macro recorder.
- Printable HTML macro file export.
- Export/import macros to a text file.
- Password protected macros allows user to disable macro editing/executing without a valid password.
- Adjustable macro playback speed.
- Shared macros allow user groups to share the same macros in corporate network.
- Clipboard macros.
- Macro language supports variables, if-else-endif, loops, conditional loops, expressions, date/time arithmetic, procedures, ...
- Visual macro editor with macro debugger.
- Saving macro in .mcr executable file.*
- Strong macro language with 170+ commands.
- Application specific macros the same trigger can start different macros in different applications.
- Macro file (and all the contained data) protection using AES.
- Ability to create a FreeMacroPlayer file a macro file that any other people can run in free FreeMacroPlayer.
- macro command to call a macro on different computer over network.
- and macro command to encrypt files and directories.
- Additional Microsoft VBA** compatible Basic Script language with:
- DDE and OLE (COM) support
- Powerful editor with syntax highlighting
- Syntax tool tips
- Dialog editor
- Basic Script language help file with examples
- On some systems it was necessary to install new runtime libraries from Microsoft. This is fixed in this version.
- Macros execution speed was improved.
- Changes in macros are saved automatically (not necessary to press OK button) when "Auto-save" feature is checked in main options dialog box.
- Significantly improved reliability of keystrokes sending when "as fast as possible" option is checked.
- "Lock keyboard and mouse while macro is running" was fixed. On Vista systems this option works only if the program was started "As administrator".
- Macro command is much faster now.
- Macro command is much faster now.
- A problem with comment macro command () followed by a command (such as (250)...) was fixed.
- Macro command is more reliable now.
- Other smaller changes and fixes.
- Pentium 90MHz
- 64MB RAM
- 15MB disk space
Perfect Keyboard Professional 7.3.8 Screenshot
Perfect Keyboard Professional 7.3.8 Keywords
Bookmark Perfect Keyboard Professional 7.3.8
Perfect Keyboard Professional 7.3.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Perfect Keyboard 98 Pro 2.0
- Perfect Keyboard, Standard Edition 7.3.8
- Perfect Keyboard Lite 7.3.8
- Perfect Keyboard Standard Edition 7.3.8
- Perfect Keyboard, Standard Edition 7.3.7
- Perfect Keyboard Professional 7.3.7
- Perfect Keyboard Lite 7.3.7
- Perfect Keyboard Professional 7.3.5
- Perfect Keyboard, Standard Edition 7.3.0
- Perfect Keyboard Professional 7.3.0
- Perfect Keyboard Standard Edition 7.2.6
- Perfect Keyboard Professional 7.2.6
- Perfect Keyboard, Standard Edition 7.2.6
- Perfect Keyboard, Standard Edition 7.2.5
- Perfect Keyboard LITE Edition 7.1.1