Perfect Menu 4.1.1
Perfect Menu 4.1.1 Ranking & Summary
Perfect Menu 4.1.1 description
Perfect Menu 4.1.1 is a powerful and easy to use software which is developed to give you a professional way to customize or replace pop-up menu (menu that appears on right mouse button click) in any Windows application.
It runs on background without occupying your desktop space (just its icon is shown in the Taskbar tray area) and waits for your right mouse button click. When you right-click, depending on how you configure Perfect Menu, it either extends standard context menu by adding new commands or completely replaces it by your own.
The Perfect Menu allows a user to have quick access to mostly used commands, files, applications and web sites, insert phrases or e-mail addresses, extend clipboard capability and more.
- Ability to customize or replace pop-up (context) menus in any Windows application
- 20+ build-in commands including key sequence, paste text, multiple clipboards, send e-mail, etc.
- Ability to share menus among network users
- Can run macros from Macro ToolsWorks family programs
- Quick access to mostly used commands, files, applications...
- Mini Taskbar
- Custom colors, shading, background bitmaps
- Lock mode to protect settings from unauthorized changes
- File browser type of menu with user-defined filters.
- Additional menu delayed appearance option.
- The program is started in user mode. If it is needed to start program as administrator then use "StartPerfectMenuAsAdmin.exe".
- Small UI changes.
- Pentium 90MHz or better
- 8MB RAM
- Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Windows 98/Me/NT4/2000/XP/Vista
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or newer.
Perfect Menu 4.1.1 Screenshot
Perfect Menu 4.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Perfect Menu 4.1.1
Perfect Menu 4.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.