PerformanceTest 7.0.1000 Ranking & Summary
PerformanceTest 7.0.1000 description
PerformanceTest 7.0.1000 offers you a fast, easy to use way for PC speed testing and benchmarking.
PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different tests then compare the results to other computers. Twenty seven individual tests are available in six test suites (CPU, 2D graphics, Hard Disk, Memory access, DirectX 3D graphics and CD/DVD). In addition, there are 6 summary results plus an overall "PassMark Rating" result. The benchmark results are presented as easy to read bar charts so that you can see at a glance the relative performance of your system without having to deal with lots of numbers.
The tests are timed using high resolution timers, which are accurate to approx. 1 millionth of a second on most PCs. A major advantage is the built-in baseline results that enable computer systems to be compared. These baseline results can be used to determine how fast your computer is in comparison with other computer systems. The shareware version of PerformanceTest contains the baseline results from eight different computer systems. After the software is purchased the user can access PassMarks database of baseline results where many other benchmark results can be downloaded. The five advanced testing windows allow experienced users to create their own test scenarios and conduct an in-depth analysis of their hardwares behavior. Each advanced testing window allows the user to select from a number of parameters and when appropriate graph the results, export the results and measure the CPU load.
By adjusting the input parameters it is possible to measure the optional performance under a variety of different scenarios. Advanced tests include network and memory bandwidth. The application includes the following additional features. Online help, hard copy print outs, baseline result creation, data export to HTML and GIF, Calculation of an overall PassMark Rating & the display of system information.
Advanced configurable tests
- Advanced Disk
- Advanced CD / DVD
- Advanced 3D graphics
- Advanced Networking (for Ethernet, Internet and Wireless)
- Advanced Memory
- Advanced Multi-tasking
- Advanced Visualized Physics
- Comprehensive online help
- Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
- Detailed disk speed graphs
- Supports printing results
- The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
- A customizable "Notes" field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
- Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
- Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
- A summary 'Mark' figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
- The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple 'Baseline' computers at the one time.
- Flexible license, move the software
- Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
- Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
- Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
- Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
- Make objective independent measurements on which to base your
- Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios
- New DirectX10 3D test;
- Major improvements to the user interface;
- Multiple baselines can be view simultaneously;
- Removed almost all restrictions in the trial version;
- Added Visualised Physics Test;
- Overhauled the 2D Test Suite.
- 1024x768 pixel display,
- DirectX 9.0c or higher,
- 64 MB RAM,
- 30 MB of free hard disk space
PerformanceTest 7.0.1000 Screenshot
PerformanceTest 7.0.1000 Keywords
Bookmark PerformanceTest 7.0.1000
PerformanceTest 7.0.1000 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- PerformanceTest 7.0 build 1007
- PerformanceTest 7.0.1007
- PerformanceTest 7.0.1006
- PerformanceTest 7.0.Build 1006
- PerformanceTest 7.0.1006
- PerformanceTest 7.0 build 1005
- PerformanceTest 7.0.1005
- PerformanceTest 7.0.1004
- PerformanceTest 7.0.1002
- PerformanceTest 6.1.1018
- PerformanceTest 6.1.Build 1018
- PerformanceTest 6.1.1017
- PerformanceTest 6.1.Build 1014
- PerformanceTest 6.1 Build 1008
- PerformanceTest 6.0