Perl File Indexer 1.42
Perl File Indexer 1.42 Ranking & Summary
Perl File Indexer 1.42 description
Perl File Indexer 1.42 comes as a useful and high quality tool for indexing a specified set of files on the disk, a set which you can then search using incremental search. Once selected, the system default application is launched to open them. The ideea is that of Google Desktop search, or Yahoo Desktop search - however those are much more complicated - scanning through all the email, the web pages history, and so on. This tool is simpler, it just indexes the given file names.
- Fast search.
- Indexes all hard drives.
- The highlited item in the list is launched automatically whenever you press Enter in the search box.
- You can move the selection up and down while still typing text in the search box and press enter on the desired file to launch it.
- Limits the number of displayed files to 50, for faster GUI response.
- Selects based on the file extensions (*.pdf or *.doc or others). The list is editable from the Configuration window.
- Application now remembers its position and size on the desktop.
- Installer will not overwrite previous configuration file.
- Win32:GUI package
- The GUI Loft
Perl File Indexer 1.42 Screenshot
Perl File Indexer 1.42 Keywords
Bookmark Perl File Indexer 1.42
Perl File Indexer 1.42 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.