PhraseExpress Autotext - USB Edition 6.0.156
PhraseExpress Autotext - USB Edition 6.0.156 Ranking & Summary
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 1.68 MB
Platform: Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Vista S
Date added: 2009-04-05
Publisher: Bartels Media GmbH
PhraseExpress Autotext - USB Edition 6.0.156 description
PhraseExpress Autotext - USB Edition 6.0.156 gives users a helpful solution to reduce repetitive typing and manages frequently used text snippets in customizable categories. Boilerplate templates can be stored together with bitmaps and RTF or HTML text formatting.
- Watches out for repetitive text patterns and offers to auto-complete such phrases.
- Smart algorithms analyze and learn your writing patterns, and suggest the most relevant ways to complete phrases and sentences.
- Allows assigning a frequently used text to a much shorter abbreviation.
- Automatically recognizes unwanted Autotexts and suppresses the text replacement the next time you enter the Autotext.
- The Clipboard Cache enhances the native Windows clipboard functionality by remembering all items that are copied to the clipboard and storing them for later pasting.
- Optionally remove any text formatting from the clipboard contents.
- Powerful macro functions can add dynamic contents to static phrases such as the current date, counters or additional manual input.
- This keyboard macro utility is fully-functional and free-of-charge for personal users.
- This USB Edition runs fine also from USB memory devices. The optional Network Edition provides the PhraseExpress functionality in a company network with a professional Client-/Server architecture.
- New macros functions for advanced text processing.
- New macro #calc for math calculations.
- New #calendar macro for comfortable date selection and insertion into a phrase.
- Improved #datetime macro can now output the week or day of the year.
- New macro #msgbox for ouput of a dialog window and customizable buttons.
- New #cursor macro to allow custom cursor placement after phrase output.
- Improved access rights system in the PhraseExpress Network Edition.
- Simplified input of nested macros.
- CTRL-Clicking a phrase now copies the phrase content to the clipboard instead pasting it into an application.
- Phrases can be sorted alphabetically by their description or by their Autotexts.
- Over-all improved user interface with 'fluid layout'. Only relevant options are displayed to minimize distraction.
- Improved support for multiple monitors.
- The auto-check for updates feature can now be customized (notifications only in case of important updates or optionally minor updates).
- Basic functionality
- Phrase items can be organized in categories including sub-categories.
- System-wide function in any Windows application such as MS Office, Lotus Notes, SAP, Thunderbird, database frontends, Skype, MSN, ICQ, Firefox, InternetExplorer, etc.
- Phrases can be triggered via...
- Task tray icon popup menu
- Popup menu next to the cursor
- Autotext (text abbreviations)
- Support for HTML and RTF text formatting and Unicode
- Text snippets can include .JPG, .PNG. .BMP und .TIFF bitmap images.
- External text and bitmaps can be either embedded into the locally phrase data file or dynamically linked either online or offline from your hard disk.
- Phrases can be linked and nested. This feature allows you to create text templates that can be re-used in multiple phrases.
- Manual text input can be embedded within a static phrase. The input field can be single- or multi-line and optionally have a customizable default value. This default value itself can be another phrase or dynamic data such as the current or past date with customizable date shift.
- Simulation of any keystroke including special keys to automate tasks.
- Quick access to the last used phrases.
- The text suggestion feature saves you from manually creating phrases:
- PhraseExpress recognizes repetitive text input and offers to autocomplete such phrases.
- Optional auto-completion of single words.
- Continuous optimization of the text suggestions based on the user habits.
- Language independent function and individual dictionary for each user.
- Existing text files or sent MS Outlook 2003/2007 Emails can be analyzed to train the text suggestion feature. This eliminates the text training to achieve instant results.
- Bi-directional support of the Autotext and text suggestion feature. Autotext can trigger the text prediction feature and vice versa.
- The dictionary file is securely AES encrypted and ZIP compressed.
- The text prediction feature can be restricted to work in certain programs only.
- The same Autotext abbreviation can be re-used for multiple phrases. In such case, a popup menu allows you to select the desired phrase.
- Temporarily unwanted text replacements are automatically recognized by PhraseExpress and suppressed when entered again.
- Autotexts can be restricted to work in certain programs only. Such configuration can optionally be inherited to sub-folders.
- Autotexts can be automatically expanded or optionally offered in a popup menu for optional insertion.
- Customizable pre- and delimiter characters and global prelimiter for all phrases. Autotext can be recognized optionally only in the beginning, within or at the end of a word.
- Optional output of Autotext delimiters.
- Optional automatic caps recognition.
- Optional beep on Autotext text replacement.
- Advanced Autotext options can be applied to individual phrases and inherited to sub-folders.
- Date-/time stamp with custom format and date shift (e.g. current date plus 14 days).
- Output of current Calendar Week or Day of the Year.
- Unlimited amount of counters with customizable start value and incrementor/decrementor.
- Windows environment variables.
- ActiveDirectory LDAP variables.
- Random number generator (which can be used to trigger a random phrase).
- External text and bitmap files can be dynamically linked into a phrase.
- The current Windows clipboard contents can be pasted into any position of a static phrase.
- Launch programs including definition of parameters and working directory.
- Automatic email creation including attachment. Support for MAPI, Outlook API and mailto.
- Open files or websites.
- Macro functions can be nested and linked.
- Loop function with customizable repetition.
- Customizable delay (in milliseconds).
- Application Focus change to any Windows program.
- Phrases can be triggered based on the current time or date or random.
- Automated change of the current keyboard language scheme.
- Simulation of manual keystrokes.
- Advanced string operations (trim strings, count chars, extract sub-string, etc.).
- Calculation of math formulas.
- Messagebox output with customizable buttons (Yes, No, OK, Cancel).
- Automated generation of phrases
- Custom placement of the cursor after phrase insertion.
- Alphabetical sorting of phrases (ascending/descending).
- Phrases can be scanned for duplicates, which are then combined to a single phrase.
- QuickSearch function. Results can be displayed within the phrase tree structure or in a flat list.
- Multi-line Search & Replace function.
- Custom text can be added to the beginning or at the ned of phrase contents in batch.
- Text can be removed from the beginning or end of phrase contents in batch.
- Automatic removal of leading/trailing spaces of phrase or Autotexts.
- Automatic Autotext generation based on the phrase contents.
- Optional word-wrap in the phrase editing window.
- Advanced input editor for nested macro functions.
- The Clipboard Cache keeps the history of previous Windows clipboard entries.
- Optional removal of text formatting of clipboard contents.
- Optional removal of leading and trailing spaces.
- Clipboard entries can easily be integrated into your text snippets collection.
- Optional deactivation of the caps lock key to prevent accidental engagement.
- The usage statistics can calculate the Return-on-investment of PhraseExpress.
- Phrases are stored in the standardized XML file format.
- Automatic check for software updates.
- Configurable user interface:
- Easy and Expert Mode
- Optional display of hotkey Autotext associations in the phrase selection popup menu.
- Separator lines help to visually structure phrases.
- Phrase folder can be excluded from being displayed in the popup menu.
- Automatic selection of the suitable phrase insertion method either via simulation of individual keystrokes or pasting using the Windows clipboard.
- Optional Windows clipboard buffer to retrieve any previous clipboard contents when pasting phrases using the clipboard.
- Customizable phrase paste speed if using the key-by-key insertion method with optional random variaton to simulate human text input (suitable for demonstration purposes).
- Support for Unicode and UTF-8 encoding.
- Professional Client-/Server architecture with a central server service to share commonly used phrases in a network or over the internet.
- Users can have personal and common phrases. The Read-/Write access to each phrase folder can be defined based on the user name, workgroup, user group or domain based on the Windows Access Control List settings (ACL).
- Roaming profiles assure that every user gets his personal phrases independent on whichever computer the user is logged on.
- The network cache provide access to the phrases while the computer is disconnected from the network.
- Optional password protection when connection to the server.
- AES encryption for client-/server network communication.
- Integrated central license management. No need to activate licenses on the local client installations.
- Automatic server IP address detection with customizable TCP/UDP port configuration.
- Support for Proxies.
- Central check for software updates for all client installations.
- Optional accumulated usage statistics for all clients.
- Automatic rolling data backup of the central phrase file..
- Support for TerminalServer.
- Import of MS Office 2003/2007 AutoCorrect and Autotext entries.
- Import of sent Outlook Emails for the Text suggestion feature
- Hotstring import from AutoHotKey.
- Phrase archive import from GhostTyperXML.
- Import feature automatically filters duplicate items.
- External text and bitmap files can be dynamically inserted in static phrase contents.
- Import of standard XML files.
- Separate Easy- and Expert mode, which provides suitable options for Beginners vs. Experts.
- The new "Liquid Design" only shows relevant options and adapts the amount of information depending on the current program window's size.
- Text snippets can be added to PhraseExpress with a single keystroke.
- Automatic recognition of text formatting or URLs when storing a new phrase.
- Windows Explorer context menu integration for quick access of PhraseExpress relevant features in the Explorer.
- Many commands can be assigned to hotkeys for quick access.
- Comfortable navigation through the phrase selection menu.
- Optional detection if a hotkey is already occupied by the operating system or other applications to avoid intereference.
- Optional removal of critical user interface commands to prevent operating errors and to minimize user training efforts.
- Intelligent use of the secondary mouse button in PhraseExpress.
- Extremly resource-friendly (The installation file is just about 2.5 MB).
- No third-party components such as .NET or JAVA required to avoid security implications and to minimize memory consumption.
- The phrase file and all network communication to the PhraseExpress Server is securely AES encrypted.
- The XML phrase file structure is scanned for integrity when being loaded.
- File saving is secured by creating a shadow copy before saving the final phrase file to prevent data loss in case of fatal shut-down.
- PhraseExpress automatically keeps a backup file of the last changes.
- The PhraseExpress Server even keeps of up to 99 backup copies ("rolling backup").
PhraseExpress Autotext - USB Edition 6.0.156 Screenshot
PhraseExpress Autotext - USB Edition 6.0.156 Keywords
Bookmark PhraseExpress Autotext - USB Edition 6.0.156
PhraseExpress Autotext - USB Edition 6.0.156 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for PhraseExpress Autotext - USB Edition 6.0.156. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Instant access to all your often used phrases Free Download
Text Snippets Manager with Network Access Free Download
PhraseExpress organizes your frequently used phrases and lets you to paste them into any program. Free Download
paste often-used text phrases into any app Free Download
Easy SlideShow U3 Edition lets you turn your favorite pictures, together with your favorite music, into a great SlideShow Free Download
UFS Explorer helps you recover files from HFS+/HFSX/UFS/UFS2/ReiserFS/Ext2/Ext3/FAT/NTFS file systems Free Download