Process Lasso 3.10.3
Process Lasso 3.10.3 Ranking & Summary
Process Lasso 3.10.3 description
Process Lasso is a software that will improve system responsiveness and stability.
Process Lasso is a unique new technology intended to automatically restrain running processes that are consuming too many CPU cycles.
Often times, processes that are out-of-control can bring an NT system to a near halt. Once one or more processes have become CPU resource hogs, termination of the offending process(es) is very difficult since it is nearly impossible to even open the task manager.
With Process Lasso, these processes are temporarily reduced in priority so that the system is returned to a responsive level. Process Lasso can even work when multiple processes are responsible for a decrease in system responsiveness.
In addition, Process Lasso offers capabilities such as default process priorities, termination of disallowed processes, and logging of processes executed.
Process Lasso is extremely efficient and itself has almost no CPU usage. The core engine, called the Process Governor, is separated from the GUI so that one can completely close the GUI and keep the primary functions of Process Lasso operating.
The core engine can even be run as a system service so that it starts before any user is logged in. However, the GUI itself is so optimal that we recommend leaving it running so it can quickly be accessed in times when it is needed.
NOTE: Free for home and academic users. Commercial users need to register the program after 14 days of evaluation.
- Addition.GUI: Added capability to delete a running processs executable at the next system boot. This is for malware and such that you may otherwise have a hard time getting rid of.
- Change.GUI: Renamed out-of-control process restraint to CycleShare.
- Change.GUI: Removed beep when priority is restored menu item. It is still in the CycleShare config dialog.
- Change.GUI: Re-arranged process context menu items, creating a Misc Advanced menu with trim, restart, and other functions.
- Change.GUI: Removed Aggressively trim GUI RAM menu option, as part of streamlining effort. This setting can still be manually changed in the INI file.
- Change.GUI: Disabled Russian, as out of date and cant guarantee proper operation since its binary only.
- Change.GUI: Disabled Polish because it is too out of date.
- Change.GUI: Added the word Current to CPU Affinity submenu heading in the process context menu, to better differentiate between the current and default affinities.
- Change.GUI: Consolidated View menu.
- Change.GUI: Removed, renamed, and relocated other menu items.
- Change.GUI: Cleaned up every dialog. Fixed errant titles. Fixed bad formatting. Fixed language errors.
- Change.InstallHelper: Changed first config dialog title.
- Addition.InstallHelper: Added a little security icon to the Vista UAC settings and path over-ride dialog.
Process Lasso 3.10.3 Screenshot
Process Lasso 3.10.3 Keywords
Bookmark Process Lasso 3.10.3
Process Lasso 3.10.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.64.1
- Process Lasso 3.64.1
- Process Lasso 3.64
- Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.62.5
- Process Lasso 3.62.5
- Process Lasso 3.62.4
- Process Lasso 3.62.4
- Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.62.4
- Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.62.3
- Process Lasso 3.62.3
- Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.62.2
- Process Lasso 3.62.2
- Process Lasso 3.62.1
- Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.62.1
- Process Lasso x64 Edition 3.62