Process Lasso 18.104.22.168-2 Beta
Process Lasso 22.214.171.124-2 Beta Ranking & Summary
Process Lasso 126.96.36.199-2 Beta description
Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without sufficient restraint -- leading to hangs, micro-lags, and delays in your keystroke or mouse actions. ProBalance intelligently adjusts the priorities and/or CPU affintiies of running programs, on-demand, as-needed so that badly behaved processes won't negatively impact the responsiveness of your PC.
- Balance process priorities (or CPU affinities) in a safe, effective manner to improve PC responsiveness during high loads and prevent system stalls and micro-lags. The technology does NOT do additional foreground boosting, instead it lowers background process priorities where appropriate. The years of experience have resulted in a highly optimal algorithm duplicated nowhere.
- Persistent (sticky) priorities and affinities
- Set 'default' (persistent, sticky) priorities and CPU affinities for your processes, allowing you to tweak the way in which they are executed
- Terminate select processes any time they are found to be running
- Process Watchdog
- Terminate, restart, or change CPU affinity when a specified threshold is met
- Instance Count Limits
- Limit processes to a specified number of instances
- Independent Core Engine
- This core engine (the governor) is what actually does the work. It can operate in the background as either a normal process *or* as a service. By having only it start, there is no user interface or system tray icon. The GUI can be launched on-demand as needed for ocnfiguration changes.
- Multi-Core Optimization
- Through default CPU affinities and ProBalance affinity adjustments, you can optimize your multi-core processor to make the most efficient use of your CPUs (cores). It also offers logical core avoidance to improve performance of certain applications on HyperThreaded CPUs.
- I/O Priorities new
- For Vista and above you can set the current or default/persistent I/O priority of processes
- Power Scheme Automation
- Set the power scheme to automatically change to 'High Performance' when certain processes are running, then change back when they exit (more powerful in new beta, can change to any scheme). Save energy, or increase performance on-demand!
- System Responsiveness Metric
- The unique algorithm monitors system responsiveness with amazing accuracy
- Minimal Resource Use
- NOBODY uses less resources for this type of task than Process Lasso. It is written in native C++ and continually refined for maximum efficiency. A native 64-bit build also available. Private memory usage by the core engine is typically under 1MB! (depends on system)
- Utilizes new features of Windows Vista/7
- Makes use of latest features of Windows 7, but maintains full backwards compatibility to Windows 2000!
- So much more...
- Discover for yourself what Process Lasso can do for you! Quick example of one more feature -- the multi-select feature.. That's right, select multiple processes and act on all of them at once!
- Select Multiple Processes at Once
- Want to terminate 5 different processes at once? Or set their current or sticky priority class or CPU affinity? No problem. Select multiple processes and work with them.
- Addition.GUI: Add space before and after power profile drawn on graph
- Change.GUI: Optimized graph painting
- Change.GUI: Language updates (Traditional Chinese, Italian, Simplified Chinese, German)
- Change.All: Adjusted spin count on critical sections objects
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008/R2, Vista, and Windows 7 or 8!
Process Lasso 188.8.131.52-2 Beta Screenshot
Process Lasso 184.108.40.206-2 Beta Keywords
Bookmark Process Lasso 220.127.116.11-2 Beta
Process Lasso 18.104.22.168-2 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.