Process Lasso [DISCOUNT] 220.127.116.11
Process Lasso [DISCOUNT] 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
Process Lasso [DISCOUNT] 22.214.171.124 description
Process Lasso 126.96.36.199 is described as a handy, smart and effective technology that will improve your PC's responsiveness and stability during periods of high CPU load. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint -- leading to freezes, hangs, and micro-lags. Process Lasso's ProBalance (Process Balance) technology intelligently adjusts the priorities of running programs so that badly behaved processes won't negatively impact the responsiveness of your PC.
Process Lasso also offers an assortment of ways to take full control of how your CPUs are allocated to running programs. In essence, it is an all-in-one automated Windows process tuner. You can choose at what priority processes should run, and which CPUs should be assigned to them. You can also disallow certain programs from running, log all programs run, automatically restart programs, limit the number of instances of a program, and much more. You can even indicate processes that should induce entrance into the High Performance power scheme or prevent the PC from sleeping. A gaming mode also allows for easy process priority optimization for avid gamers.
- Balance process priorities (or CPU affinities) in a safe, effective manner to improve PC responsiveness during high loads and prevent system stalls and micro-lags. Technology does NOT do additional foreground boosting, instead it lowers background process priorities where appropriate.
- Persistent (sticky) priorities and affinities
- Set 'default' (persistent, sticky) priorities and CPU affinities for your processes, allowing you to tweak the way in which they are executed
- Terminate select processes any time they are found to be running
- Process Watchdog new in v4
- Terminate, restart, or change CPU affinity when a specified threshold is met
- Instance Count Limits
- Limit processes to a specified number of instances
- Multi-Core Optimization
- Through default CPU affinities and ProBalance affinity adjustments, you can optimize your multi-core processor to make the most efficient use of your CPUs (cores).
- I/O Priority new in beta
- For Vista and above you can view and set the current or default/persistent I/O priority of processes
- Power Scheme Automation
- Set the power scheme to automatically change to 'High Performance' when certain processes are running, then change back when they exit (more powerful in new beta, can change to any scheme). Save energy, or increase performance on-demand!
- System Responsiveness Metric
- Our unique algorithm monitors system responsiveness with amazing accuracy
- Independent Core Engine
- This stand-alone background process can run as a normal process or as a service. This 'core engine', named ProcessGovernor.exe, is what actually enforces process rules and ProBalance. It doesn't need the presence of the GUI (main window) at all. This allows for minimal resource utilization.
- Minimal Resource Use
- NOBODY uses less resources for this type of task than Process Lasso. It is written in native C++ and continually refined for maximum efficiency. A native 64-bit build also available. Private memory usage by the core engine is typically under 1MB! (depends on system)
- Utilizes new features of Windows Vista/7
- Makes use of latest features of Windows 7, but maintains full backwards compatibility to Windows 2000!
- So much more...
- Discover for yourself what Process Lasso can do for you! Quick example of one more feature -- the multi-select feature.. That's right, select multiple processes and act on all of them at once!
- Addition.All: Added I/O priority support for NT 6+ (Vista+)
- Addition.All: Added hyper-threaded core avoidance
- Addition.All: Added new optional automated updates
- Change.All: Tweaks to ProBalance algorithm
- Change.Core: Major rewrites and performance improvements
- Change.GUI: Navigation improvements and cosmetic adjustments
- Fix.All: Improved interoperability with NIS 2011 SONAR and F-Protect DeepGuard
- Change.All: Faster, reduced overhead even further
- Change.All: MUCH more..
- Runs on all editions of Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, and Windows 7.
Process Lasso [DISCOUNT] 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
Process Lasso [DISCOUNT] 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark Process Lasso [DISCOUNT] 220.127.116.11
Process Lasso [DISCOUNT] 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.