Process Lasso Server 220.127.116.11
Process Lasso Server 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
Process Lasso Server 22.214.171.124 description
The isolated core engine (processgovernor.exe) can run without the GUI, making it entirely invisible to the user interface if desired. A password can be set to protect the configuration file. The core engine can be run any number of ways; an instance for every user, a single global instance, or run as a service.
Process Lasso Pro Server Edition is currently already in use by many major corporations on servers of various types (mostly Terminal Servers). They use it because they are tired of seeing non-critical normal priority process(es) bring server responsiveness down to near zero. With the proprietary ProBalance algorithm you make server micro-lags and stalls a thing of the past. You don't have to take the word of the metric though, try the graphical demo for yourself.
Process Lasso offers several compelling features for network administrators. They have control over which processes are run, their priorities, CPU affinities, maximum running instances, and much more. While it is theoretically possible that scripting languages could accomplish some of what Process Lasso does, they are very slow and cumbersome in comparison to tight native C++ without any abstraction layers.
- Balance process priorities in a safe, effective manner improve responsiveness and prevent monopolization by any single user during high loads! Don't buy a new server just to deal with the occasional spike!
- Unattended Install
- The silent (unattended) install support allows you to supply all settings on the command line of the installer. From there, it handles everything, without needing any additional user interface or promtps unless an error occurs.
- Independent Core Engine
- This core engine (the governor) is what actually does the work. It can operate in the background as either a normal process *or* as a service. By having only it start, there is no user interface or system tray icon. The GUI can be launched on-demand as needed for ocnfiguration changes.
- Multi-user friendly
- Designed from the ground up for use in multi-user environments!
- Reduces Total Cost of Ownership
- Less unresponsive servers and more control equals less downtime and less maintenance of your server, in addition to delaying new hardware purchases just to have to deal with spikes in load! Best of all, the software is orders of magnitude cheaper than competitors (if there are any viable ones), and much more effective in the opinion (and the opinion of many, if not all, of the customers).
- Process Watchdog
- Terminate, restart, or change CPU affinity when a specified threshold is met
- Enforce Maximum Instances of Applications
- Limit processes to a specified number of instances per user, or per machine -- allowing easy license compliance and enforcement
- I/O Priorities
- For Vista and above you can set the current or default/persistent I/O priority of processes
- Auto-terminate, Sticky priorities, Sticky affinities, etc...
- Set default priorities and CPU affinities, disallow processes from running, and log events on your system
- Multi-Core Optimization
- Through default CPU affinities and ProBalance affinity adjustments, you can optimize your multi-core processor to make the most efficient use of your CPUs (cores). It also offers logical core avoidance to improve performance of certain applications on HyperThreaded CPUs.
- No System Registry Values Changed
- Process Lasso makes NO registry or system setting changes. It does have advanced tools that will enable YOU to make changes if you choose, but developers generally do not recommend it (and say so in warnings). Note Process Lasso does store some of its own data in the registry, and they are speaking only of system registry values.
- Minimal Resource Use
- Written in native C++ and continually refined for maximum efficiency (native 64-bit build also available)
- Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Ready
- Compatible with Windows 7, but maintains full backwards compatibility
- No scripting
- Why write highly inefficient and cumbersome scripts when you can have native code efficiently applying the rules you want?
- Select Multiple Processes at Once
- Want to terminate 5 different processes at once? Or set their current or sticky priority class or CPU affinity? No problem. Select multiple processes and work with them.
- So much more...
- Discover for yourself what Process Lasso can do for you!
- Fix.GUI: Fixed failure in unchecking process watchdog rules via the context menu.
- Fix.GUI: Fixed disabled 'Change CPU affinity during restraint' ProBalance menu option
- Fix.Core: Fixed theoretical issue where certain services could be lowered in priority class by ProBalance even if services were set to be excluded (the default)
- Change.Core: First step of a series of ProBalance adjustments planned (incrementally being phased in for maximal safety)
- Addition.Core: Added 'any' memory metric for watchdog options
- Addition.GUI: Added UI (dialog) support for 'any' memory metric for memory watchdog actions
- Addition.GUI: Added new mechanism to check to see if you are using the latest recommended defaults (only asks once per change of the defaults, unless you tick 'do not ask me again')
- Change.GUI: New process watchdog memory rules now are created with default of 'Any Metric'
- Change.All: Adjusted ProBalance defaults for better system-specific auto-tuning
- Change.GUI: Several languages updated
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, and Windows 7.
Process Lasso Server 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
Process Lasso Server 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark Process Lasso Server 184.108.40.206
Process Lasso Server 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.