Process Lasso Server 188.8.131.52 Beta
Process Lasso Server 184.108.40.206 Beta Ranking & Summary
Process Lasso Server 220.127.116.11 Beta description
Process Lasso Server 18.104.22.168 Beta comes as an impressive as well as easy to use program with which no longer will single, or multiple, processes be able to bring your system to a virtual stall. Process Lasso will let you keep interacting with your computer, even when it is totally swamped.
In addition to the ProBalance technology, users can tweak how their programs are run. Process Lasso offers a number of unique and helpful capabilities. These include default priority classes, default CPU affinities, disallowed processes, keep running processes, per-process power schemes, a process watchdog, and process instance count limits.
These features give you the ability to control how programs utilize your computer's resources based on automatic settings. With Process Lasso, you can decide exactly how you want your processes to run.
Process Lasso uses virtually no system resources itself, being written in highly optimized native x32 and x64 C++. The core engine can run stand-alone and consume as little as 1-3MB of RAM. This is a special edition especially tailored for servers and it will enable administrators to easily monitor and manage the running processes from a simple and easy to use interface.
- Process Priority and Affinity Optimization
- Automatically balance process priorities (and/or CPU affinities) in a safe, effective manner to improve PC responsiveness during high loads and prevent system stalls and micro-lags. The years of experience have resulted in a highly optimal algorithm duplicated nowhere else. They call it ProBalance. For more information and a graphical demonstration to run on your own PC, see this page.
- Default (sticky) priorities and affinities
- Set sticky CPU or I/O priorities and CPU affinities for your processes, allowing you to tweak the way in which they are executed
- Multi-Core Optimization
- Through sticky CPU affinities and ProBalance affinity adjustments, you can optimize your multi-core processor to make the most efficient use of your CPUs (cores). It also offers logical core avoidance to improve performance of certain applications on HyperThreaded CPUs.
- Process Watchdog
- Terminate, restart, or change CPU affinity when a specified threshold is met
- I/O Priorities
- For Vista and above you can set the current or sticky I/O priority of processes
- Power Profile Automation
- Automatically switch the power profile to whatever you want when the application(s) you indicate run
- Energy Saver See screenshot of Energy Saver!
- This new feature allows you to remain in High Performance (or any power profile) until your PC goes idle for X seconds. It then switches to another profile, such as Power Saver or Balanced (your choice of any). This allows you to conserve electricity without compromising performance.
- Terminate select processes any time they are found to be running
- Instance Count Limits
- Limit processes to a specified number of instances
- Independent Core Engine
- This core engine (the governor) actually does the work. It can operate in the background as either a normal process *or* as a service, running as a system service or a service in a specific user context. By having only it start, there is no user interface or system tray icon. The GUI can be launched on-demand as needed for configuration changes.
- System Responsiveness Metric
- Our unique algorithm monitors system responsiveness with amazing accuracy
- Minimal Resource Use
- NOBODY uses less resources for this type of task than Process Lasso. It is written in native C++ and continually refined for maximum efficiency. A native 64-bit build also available. Private memory usage by the core engine is typically under 1MB! (depends on system)
- Utilizes new features of Windows Vista/7
- Makes use of latest features of Windows 7, but maintains full backward compatibility to Windows 2000!
- Hyper-Threaded Core Avoidance
- Avoid these 'fake' cores for maximum performance of some applications.
- Select Multiple Processes at Once
- Want to terminate 5 different processes at once? Or set their current or sticky priority class or CPU affinity? No problem. Select multiple processes and work with them.
- So much more...
- Discover for yourself what Process Lasso can do for you! Quick example of one more feature -- the multi-select feature.. That's right, select multiple processes and act on all of them at once!
- Fix.GUI: Some of the multi-selection process context menu items were not saving configuration changes immediately
- Addition.GUI: Also show processes with a >200MB commit size in Active Processes view
- Change.GUI: Some cosmetic adjustments
- Change.GUI: Double length of time an inactive process may stay listed in the Active processes tab after it has gone inactive
- Change.GUI: Moved 'Prevent sleep' process menu option back out to the main context menu, instead of hid in the classification - adjusted Russian translation as necessary
- Update.GUI: Updated Finnish, Polish, German, Simplified Chinese, Serbian, and others ...
Process Lasso Server 22.214.171.124 Beta Screenshot
Process Lasso Server 126.96.36.199 Beta Keywords
Bookmark Process Lasso Server 188.8.131.52 Beta
Process Lasso Server 184.108.40.206 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.