Puran Defrag Free Edition 7.1
Puran Defrag Free Edition 7.1 Ranking & Summary
Puran Defrag Free Edition 7.1 description
Puran Defrag Free Edition 7.1 is regarded as a convenient as well as useful disk defragmenter which will defrag the files and optimize your system, collecting all the fragments of a file and putting them together, as well as moving some frequently used files and all directories to faster disk areas. This process boosts your hard disk performance and thus overall system speed. In addition it reduces wear and tear on your hard disk, thereby increasing its life span.
- Puran Intelligent Optimizer - PIOZR
- PIOZR is a revolutionary technology which makes your computer faster than ever before. It works on the simple principle that "Things most needed should be placed at the most accessible places in order." This principle applies to your PC's hard disk as well; The outer edge is the fastest, and as they go inside reading and writing speed slows. PIOZR places frequently used files in order at faster disk areas, boosting the overall system speed.
- Directories Consolidation and Optimization by Freeing Space
- Directories are generally accessed the most in any system, so it's a good idea to move these directories to contiguous and faster areas of the disk for better system performance. Puran Defrag will do this for you if you select this option. Directories Consolidation works only with NTFS partitions.
- Optimization by Freeing Space will free certain space on the faster disk area which can be used by Windows for creating its temporary files. This enhances Windows performance and thus overall system speed. This will free space only on the volume having Windows installed, the only place it's needed.
- Automatic Defragmentation
- Puran Defrag provides two Automatic Defragmentation types - One is a simple Automatic Defragmentation and the other is Automatic Boot Time Defragmentation. Automatic Defragmentation gives you different options like defrag at every startup, defrag after every some min/hrs, at specific time on any day of the week or on any day of the month.
- Automatic Boot Time Defragmentation runs Boot Time Defrag at every boot, at first boot of the day only, at first boot on any day of the week or day of the month, giving you a wide range of options.
- Boot Time Defragmentation
- Some of the files like MFT, Registry, Pagefile etc cannot be defragmented or are not safe to defrag when Windows is running. This is when Boot Time Defragmentation displays its benefits, defragmenting these files at Windows Boot Time and getting optimal results.
- Puran Defrag provides a very powerful Boot Time Defrag that defragments not only the system files but the entire drive, giving you the maximum benefits.
- Low Priority Defrag
- Low Priority Defrag allows you to use your computer at full capacity even when defragmentation is running. As its name suggests, it keeps itself in Low Priority Mode which means that Puran Defrag will use a resource only if it is not being used by any other process which avoids interruption of your work.
- Puran Defrag is compatible with Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 including 64Bit versions. The support for 64Bit Windows is native, so you can enjoy all benefits of your powerful processor.
- Minor update Now idle factor is selectable for idle time defrag.
Puran Defrag Free Edition 7.1 Screenshot
Puran Defrag Free Edition 7.1 Keywords
Bookmark Puran Defrag Free Edition 7.1
Puran Defrag Free Edition 7.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.