QTracker 4.8 Ranking & Summary
QTracker 4.8 description
QTracker 4.8 offers an efefctive tool which helps you to browse server and MP3 streaming audio , server launcher, generate HTML server list, and administrate Remote. Qtracker supports TCP/IP and IPX, so it can detect games on the Internet and your LAN!
Whats a server browser?
- Qtracker will find you hundreds of places to play your favorite games at.
- Qtracker will only show you the games and servers which meet your criteria. Want to find someplace to play Team Fortress? CTF+? How about a server with the least amount of lag? Qtracker makes it easy to do this and more.
- Whats a server launcher? Not content to play on someone elses server? Fire up your own! Qtracker makes easy to make your own server. Pick your levels, change the setup.
- Its a breeze! Qtracker will make other players aware of your server! Your game will be automatically posted to a popular server listing so other gamers will have the opportunity to come play on your server.
Whats a MP3 streaming audio browser?
- Like to listen to MP3s? Qtracker will sift through hundreds of streaming audio servers for the music you like to listen to!
- Dont know what an MP3 is? Just imagine being able to listen to the radio via the Internet. If you have a fast enough connection, the sound quality is nearly identical to that of a CD.
Whats a HTML server list generator?
- You've seen all the web pages that list hundreds of active servers... Now you can make your own!
- Qtracker will insert server information into your HTML, so it will look how you want it to. Setup is quick and easy, plus Qtracker can automatically FTP generated HTML directly to your web server! Click here for a sample.
What games does it support?
- Alien vs Predator
- Alien vs Predator 2
- Americas Army: Operations
- Baldurs Gate
- Battlefield 1942
- Battlefield Vietnam
- Blood II
- Call of Duty
- Call of Duty: United Offensive
- Command & Conquer: Renegade
- Contract: JACK
- Doom 3
- Drakan: Order of the Flame
- Force Commander
- Freedom Force
- Ghost Recon
- Global Operations
- Half-Life 2
- Halo Custom Edition
- Heretic II
- Hexen II
- IGI-2: Covert Strike
- James Bond 007: Nightfire
- Jedi Knight
- Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Breakthrough
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Spearhead
- Mysteries of the Sith
- Nerf Arena Blast!
- Neverwinter Nights
- No One Lives Forever
- No One Lives Forever 2
- Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis
- Quake II
- Quake III Arena
- Rainbow Six
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein
- Serious Sam
- Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
- Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
- Soldier of Fortune
- Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix
- South Park
- Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force
- Star Trek: Elite Force II
- Starsiege: Tribes
- The Sum of All Fears
- The Wheel Of Time
- Tribes 2
- Tron 20
- Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
- Unreal 2 XMP
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal Tournament 2003
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
- X-Wing Alliance
- X-Wing vs Tie Fighter *limited support
- All variants of these games can be monitored as well.
- Easy, One-Click Connecting:
- Click connect and your game will load and automatically connect to the server
- No need to remember ip addresses.
- Have the Auto-Login feature that can even log you in and pick your soldier for games like Battlefield 2142.
- Connect you as soon as a position is available!
- Players, Rules, Mapshots, and Administration
- View players, scores, teams, rules, and all other types of server details from one convenient window.
- Have player names are rendered using in-game fonts to support fun-names and colors.
- Have Installable Mapshot Packs let you see images of the active map, and are available for most games and modifications.
- Quake 4 Server Details Window
- Battlefield 2 Server Details Window
- Execute server commands remotely and see the results.
- Help you see formatted player conversations, deaths, and other log events on Half-Life 1 and Half-Life 2 engine games.
- Region Filtering
- Don't waste time querying servers you'll never play on.
- Have over 400 regions included with flag icons, covering all of the continents and most countries/states.
- Region Filters World Map
- Region Filters Asia
- Region Filters South America
- Server Filtering
- Have advanced filters allow you to see only the servers you want to.
- Have many filters are available for download for most games and modifications, but it's easy to create your own filters with just a few clicks.
- Express your individuality using Windows Theme (.msstyles) files.
- Have Thousands of Themes freely available on the Internet from websites such as deviantART and SkinBase.org.
- Allow you to arrange the interface to meet your needs.
- Be moved, hidden, and inserted or tabbed into other panes.
- Have auto-hide pins permit panes to conveniently collapse away when not in use, but will re-appear when you hover over them.
- Have menus, toolbars, and keyboard shortcuts customized any way you like. Create your own menus, remove icons from toolbars, re-position or hide toolbars, edit or create your own keyboard shortcuts.
- Watch multiple games simultaneously in seperate windows.
- Find your friends! PlayerWatch notifies you when your friends are playing. Even supports skins, so it looks awesome!
- Remotely Administer your servers. Using an IRC-like graphical interface, you can easily administer your servers.
- Shows a picture of the map being played (MapShot). Not everyone can remember what "ctf2m1", or "jkdmxyz" is... A picture speaks a thousand words.
- Connect to games directly from a web page! Any web pages which support the Qtracker URL format will let you easily connect to game servers by just clicking on a link embedded in the web page.
- Find games while you use the program. No need to wait for an update to complete; it happens in the background!
- LAN support! Find all the games at your local LAN party! Even works on switched and multi-subnet networks!
- Player names are displayed in the actual font used by the game. Perfect for people who use funky characters in their names for special display effects.
- Real server response pings. Get an accurate idea of what gameplay will be like before you hop in.
- Folders for organizing your favorite servers. Add as many as you like for each game type. Even lets you organize your music! Whenever you run Qtracker, your favorite servers will automatically appear!
Requirements: Windows All
QTracker 4.8 Screenshot
QTracker 4.8 Keywords
Bookmark QTracker 4.8
QTracker 4.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.