Quick Cliq 1.3.4
Quick Cliq 1.3.4 Ranking & Summary
Quick Cliq 1.3.4 description
Quick Cliq 1.3.4 offers users a helpful and reliable menu based application launcher and productivity tool that speeds up your daily computer activities by giving you links to folders, files, programs, URLs and command line operations. It also offers window management, extreme clipboard manipulation, and note taking capabilities. All of this is provided in a compact menu that you can show anywhere and within any application or window through customizable hot keys and mouse gestures.
- Application Launcher
- Quick Cliq offers you the easiest & fastest way to launch your programs, documents and commands. You can create the following types of shortcuts: file, folder, folder menu, folder switch, system shortcut, URL and even email templates. It also provides a group of Special commands you can use to extend the way you run shortcuts, like run an application under admin rights, repeat any shortcut several times or using environmental variables in shortcut targets. One of the more interesting and unique features of Quick Cliq’s launcher is the possibility to run an unlimited number of commands from only one shortcut.
- Clips – Clipboard Manager
- Quick Cliq provides extends and improves the Windows clipboard. The “Clips” feature adds 9 extra clipboards to use as you see fit. Besides the standard copypaste commands you can also append data to clipboards and perform quick edit operations like data conversion, case changes, URL retrieval, and the ability to save the clipboard to a file. All clips are controlled by hotkeys, which can be customized to your liking.
- Memos – personal notes keeper: To keep your notes, text, and other frequently used data, Quick Cliq offers the Memos feature. At a quick glance the Memos feature looks very similar to the Clips feature but is actually very different.
- Memos are kept as a separate files in the Quick Cliq’s “Data” folder and they can’t be lost unless you delete them manually.
- Memo files can hold encrypted for your sensitive data.
- View your memos in an always on top window, which is a good replacement for Sticky Notes.
- Send the memo content to the active window.
- Windows Manager
- Hide Active Window – hides the window so it becomes invisible in case you want to free up the screen or hide what you are doing. This command can also be performed through a separate hotkey.
- Change Transparency of the active window.
- Make a window always on top of other windows.
- Disable the close button to prevent those accidental closes.
- Recent Items
- The Recent menu logs recently closed folders, processes, system recent items, and Quick Cliq shortcuts so that you may reopen them quickly.
- Highly customizable
- Open any meny with a hotkey or mouse gesture, both of which can be customized
- Enable or disable any feature you don’t want
- Define custom hotkeys for any shortcut
- Set unique icons for any shortcut or custom menu
- Customize each menu’s text and background color
- Fixed bug when qc hangs up on right clicking in main gui
- Fixed bug when "Quick Cliq" label have not been seen in about on XP
- Fixed bug with memos save confirmation dialog on rows switching
- Fixed bug with memos ctrl+s hotkey
- Fixed bug with encryption the password was used in a wrong way and empty one didn't work
- Fixed "Choose Icon" dialog which could crush QC sometimes
- Fixed problem when default hotkeys like ctrl+RBM, ctrl+MMB and LMB+RMB were enabled by default
- Few minor fixes
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
Quick Cliq 1.3.4 Screenshot
Quick Cliq 1.3.4 Keywords
Bookmark Quick Cliq 1.3.4
Quick Cliq 1.3.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.